Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:Imporant Level: Very High
security level: Extreem high

Uncoding.......
Decoded......

Starting Message:

Comm ID: J.Archer,
Chairman of the Zoner Council.

To: Corsair Elders,
cc: Zoner Council.

Subject: [M.B]

Hola Senors and senoritas of the Corsair Elders,

I have very disturbing news about an group sailing under the corsair flag
i was starting my normal patrol as usual, the run into a member of the [M.B]
he instantly demanded Credits of my ship and was threating with death, he
didn't said Hola, what is normal when I see corsairs, then he started to countdown and
attacked my beautiful fearless, I ordered my crew Defense!!, after an few minutes he almost had to use
his escape pod but he run for its life,

when returning on Freeport 1 area, I saw 2 bombers and 1 Gunboat class ship hoovering around Freeport 1,
claiming it is theirs, that is an act of war by that group, non the less I answered that fp1 is an Zoner base guarded by me, they kept saying that i have to leave or they open fire.

*Starts to read through message, falls out of command chair, coffee mug flies across the bridge and shatters*

WHAT?!?!

Corsairs....claiming...Freeport?!?!!?

GAAHHHHHHH!!!!

*Trogdor joins weapons officer Strong Mad in a fist-slamming, stomping rampage around the Bridge*

Strong Mad: GRAAAAHHH!

*Trogdor manages to sit himself back down in his seat*

I am assuming the gunboats and bombers sitting at the Freeport were also of M.B affiliation. It's unclear from your message whether this is the case.

This will not stand, regardless. Those units were lucky we were off duty at the time. Any M.B unit that comes anywhere near Freeport 1 will be utterly decimated down to their simplest molecular structures by The Burninator's turrets until a diplomatic solution is reached.

Captain Trogdor, signing off.
It's been a few days since this incident, no comments to the council have been made besides my own, and I have seen nary a toot in the wind of any M.B ship anywhere in Sirius.

Can we get an update on this, please? Has there been any sort of diplomatic resolution?
Communication link received...
Sender: Lloyd Black
To: Council of Zoners
Subject: Corpses In Flight
Opening link...

I think Archer's talking to the Corsair Elders about them.

However, if I ever see any of those MB bastards, I'll deal with them my own way. My way involves photon cannons and military-grade explosives.

Say what you will about diplomacy, this was an open assault. I just bought a Charon to replace my old fighter, and I'd like for it to live up to its name.

Link terminated. Closing...

brothers, sisters and delegates of the Zoner Council,

be sure you target [M.B] including the variations of the [M.B]
they seem to be rogue Corsairs, our diplomacy with the Corsair elders havent changed.

we have good news, the Corsair Elders have responded on my letter to them. they have started an internal investigation.

thank you for the attention.

J.Archer.
Comm ID: Captain Trogdor
Humble Council servant and Zoner Guard

More pressure from the Corsairs this morning. This time it was OPG. Visual data capture to follow.
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9898/screen18z.png
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8052/screen19k.png

The corsair slave liner shown opened fire on a trader within 1500m of Freeport 1 this morning. I gave him 3-4 warnings to cease fire before I opened fire on his ship. His shield was quickly drained and once he started taking hull damage he ceased fire and turned away.

At this point he came up with a number of excuses, the first being that 'he wasn't pirating' but rather he was 'acquiring engine components'.

Then came another excuse, that he was 'under TAZ contract' to engage this particular trader. He also threatened that I had fired on a Corsair Elder.

I had no knowledge of this being possible but it sounded like a load of bunk. If I stepped out of line in engaging him I apologize.

After this he fled into the Grahm ice cloud, where he resumed pirating random traders. One of them reached the safety of the Freeport, and within 5k the liner was still firing. I warned him again, but he turned away with a good deal of grumbling, so I did not need to power weapons a second time.

A short time later another OPG corsair by the name of Gentle arrived. This one was not violent but rather nosy. He became very interested in the amulet we keep in a glass case on deck. He requested that we give it to him because it had been 'attuned' and he wished to study it.

This coming from a gunboat, I had a hard time believing him. We offered that if he came back with an untuned one that he could have it in exchange. He wandered off a short time later.
Wow. Just..wow. I'd sell one of my kidneys for a cruise disruptor hardpoint on my ship.

One of those slimeballs has pretty much just confirmed that they intend to make war on us.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4019/screen22.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2173/screen23d.jpg
To: Council of Zoners

Hello friends, i would like to know Victor Meyers pro rules between outcast and Corsair for Baffin, if any...

Today was a conflict with the outcast in Colorado, Required 1 million, although i had an empty hold....:nono:

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss34/...creen7.jpg :angry:

He even knowing that and than i trade....

Victor.Meyers out...
Greetings fellow Zoners,

It seems that certain individuals have decided to infringe on our freedom and take advantage of our neutrality by attacking our traders and violating our Freeport laws.
Both of these offenses must be taken very seriously; to ignore them would invite a slew of abuses that could threaten our very existence.

I hereby suggest that we bar both the Outcast named Coyote Wells and any Corsair vessel tagged [M.B] from entering or even approaching any of our bases, under threat of death, until an apology and intent to repent is received.
I further suggest that we contact the leadership of the OPG to request them to make it clear to their members that collecting anything within our Freeport zones that involves attacking another individual for any reason other than self-defense is unacceptable.
Thank you.

-Jonah Robinson

mr robinson,

the [M.B] tagged vessels including the variations of it has already declared SOS by the Council,

about the outcast vessel, get some evidence first, we cant decide witouth it.

thank you for your Attention

J.Archer.
' Wrote:Comm ID: J.Archer,

about the outcast vessel, get some evidence first, we cant decide witouth it.

Evidence was already given in the prior message, showing the outcast in question with its guns trained on a badly damaged Zoner Whale.

That's all the proof I need, don't know about you.

I would also like to request clearance to invite anyone who witnesses an engagement within our NFZ's to present proof of the offense privately to a council member, who may then present this information to the council so that we may take appropriate action against the offender.

-Cpt. Trogdor