Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient: Council

I vote yes on the matter and stress, yet again, how blown out-of-proportion this issue was..
-Aurelia Silvan
End Transmission
COMM ID:William Ironfoot
TO: Council of Zoners

I too vote yes, now lets get back to protecting Zoners against pirates and those damn Nomads.

[Image: Ironfoot-2.png]
Just over 24 hours remaining to cast your vote on this matter, Delegates.
[Comm ID: Coriko Lameos]

As somebody with experience of relocation and rehabilitation, I support this motion.

It is sad that war causes such casualties, and i am thankful the zoners are not directly involved in any similar events. Measures like these are necessary for morality's sake, and there are no issues with the redrafted contract as stated.
Comm ID: Malcolm Reynolds
Transmission source: Freeport 1, Omega 3

My Vote on the matter of the Bowex relocating of refugees to Planet Gran Canaria, is YEA

I do have my reservations about this, I don't want it to turn into a swarm of indie Bowex filling our skies with loads of Engine Components, or Quantum Multiplexers, etc. that they are claiming as "Necessary supplies"

But I Guess if they violate the spirit in which it's written, we can either demand a revision, or rescind it.

Secretary Reynolds, out.
Just over one hour left to vote, Delegates.
<:BEGIN TRANSMISSION:>

Comm ID: EXJ serial number 03069
Transmission source: Freeport 9; Omicron Theta

This unit votes yes on the motion.

<:END TRANSMISSION:>
Comm ID: Top
To: Zoner Council

Top dives to the console and opens the channel hoping he's not too late to vote.

Nay. The zoner way is the zoner way.

Top out.
' Wrote:<:BEGIN TRANSMISSION:>

Comm ID: EXJ serial number 03069
Transmission source: Freeport 9; Omicron Theta

This unit votes yes on the motion.

<:END TRANSMISSION:>

Comm ID: Chairman Mal
Dear Sir/Madam/Toaster/Other

Our records indicate that you are NOT currently registered as a CoZ Delegate.

Therefore, I am sorry to inform "you" that your vote on the current issue is invalid.

Please send the pertinent date to the "Zoner Registry".

I am also extending the voting deadline to the "hour". You have 30 minutes, Delegates. Get a move on.
Comm ID : Lucky LeRoux
To: Zoner Council:

My view here is the same as with the the Slaves repatriation proposal some time ago,. It's a Yes. My Agency appreciates the opportunity of placing these folk in a profit making position for me.... Just let me know the numbers... eh? I can find employment for all these poor souls.

Thanks for the Business
Lucky