Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: GJEUVN38V719BELHA
To: Zoner Council
ID Trace: Sebastien Coen, Freeport 9, Omicron Theta.

Displaying...

Is Mal accepting nominations for him to be chairman? If so, he has my vote.

If not, I propose the delegate for the Zoners Abolishing Slavery movement, Coriko Lameos.

Transmission End.
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Delegate Coen, I will accept Delegate Sadiq's nomination.

I will also vet your nomination of Delegate Coriko, as i believe he would serve the Council honorably as well.

So far, we have nominations for:

Samuel Nichols,

Coriko Lameos,

Malaclypse.

Are there any other nominations, Fellow Delegates?
It's no NFZ violation, but Green.Hawk showed his bad manners again. I've been near corfu base with a hunter and a junker. Green.Hawk came along and started to attack me after his 'die zoner'.
During the fight, the coward was cruising away. Due to my investigations i found out, he's got a pirate ID now.
As result, i will set Green.Hawk on Zoner Trading Consortium's blacklist, he will be engaged on sight.

[Image: 8u3ntw3a.jpg]

Greetings,
Charles M. Burns
Comm ID: Malaclypse

I'd say that's the last straw on the Green.Hawk, fellow Delegates. The gent has figured prominently in a number of recent reports.

Has anyone determined if the vessel is actually "hostile" to our bases and routine patrols...? If not, I assume he wishes to be at this point.

Once we have installed a new Chairperson, I believe that a permanent ban for "Green.Hawk" should be the first thing on our agenda. We might as well all get our licks, eh?

Further nominations for the position of Council Chair?
Comm ID: Coriko Lameos

"Whilst honoured to have been nominated, I feel I cannot sustain the political neutrality many of us find so necessary.

As many of you know I hold strong views on controversial matters, and enforce my moral opinions with action. I would not wish to endanger to Zoners as a whole, due to my personal convictions. I am aware that our relations are flimsy at best, it takes an unbiased mind to maintain them.

I also fear that, whilst the Chairperson position holds little power, it can and has often been misconstrued by outside parties to be 'the leader of the Zoners'. Obviously this is far from the truth, but appointment of myself may cause some groups to be fearful or angered, which it would be wise to avoid.

In addition to this, as manager of a substantial organisation, I am already committed to other priorities.

However, as always I will support the council, and it's decisions. Over the years I have witnessed, with every Zoner having equal opportunity to speak, the wisest decisions have been made time and time again. Therefore I leave this choice in your hands, and will do my utmost to assist in our survival and prosperity, if such a position is thrust upon me.

Finally, I would like to propose Aurelia Silvan"
**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: Captain Trogdor

Hm. Well, it seems a fair bit has transpired lately.

Best of luck to Mr. Archer with the new lady.
As for his successor, I cast my vote for Samuel Nichols.

On the matter of the Green Hawk, I've been snooping around to find where that miscreant has been hiding, but he's eluded us thus far. We'll redouble our efforts.

**Transmission ends**
Comm ID: Malaclypse, Acting Chair, CoZ
To: All Registered Delegates

Fellow Delegates, nominations for Chairperson are officially closed.

We will now begin the balloting. Please remember that represented Factions have one vote only, which will be cast by their officially appointed Delegates.

As Acting Chairperson, and a nominee, I will abstain from voting. In the case of a tie, I will not cast a deciding vote. We will break any ties with a second ballot.

Your Nominees:

Samuel Nichols,

Coriko Lameos,

Aurelia Silvan,

Malaclypse,

Peter Kristall.

I am setting a 72 hour deadline for votes to be cast. Balloting will close on Monday, midnight, SMT. May the best primate win.
Comm ID: Mohammad-Sadiq Al Noori

*Approaches voting machine and inserts ID card*
**Name appears on the screen**

Malaclypse

*Robotic female voice comes out of machine speaker:*
**Your vote has been placed successfully.**
Comm ID: uh.........

*coughing*

So I got this memo on my screen, something about that register I did, now I got to vote? Well, I dun looked at the pamphlet the lady at the Freeport gave me, wit the candidates and such, so I think I am votin for dat one who signed me up before, dat guy Malaclypse, yeah, that was his name wasnt it?

ID: Comerciante
To: Council of Zoners

My vote is for Malaclypse.

Cordova out.