Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pip,

Five of our members have not even voted to convene as yet.

Nor do we have a quorum for Brother Drake's Chairmanship yet.

Please be patient. It would be much better if you wait until the whole Council has decided whether to hear your issue. (This would be a Point of Order to the Chair, had he been selected yet, which I am sure he will be..)

I have to put in the AW's nomination for Malaclypse. Being the leader of the oldest Zoner corporation here in Sirius, minus us the AW. He has had the interests of the Zoners in all of his decisions.

-Aurelia Silvan
Take your time... Issue is on the table.
I am not holding my breath.
Thank you, Sister Aurelia, for your kind words regarding the TAZ;

and thank you Pip, for continuing to present your evidence, even before we've set down to convene.

Now, we still have four members who have not voted. I will defer to the leading Chair Candidate at this point as to whether we call the Session to order as presently voted on.

Mal
You are most welcome Sir
' Wrote:Now, we still have four members who have not voted. I will defer to the leading Chair Candidate at this point as to whether we call the Session to order as presently voted on.

Meh. Firstly, I'd like to second the AW's nomination of Malaclypse as leading Chairperson. Who can I, a mere independent trader, compare my possible abilities to the skill and finesse with which he has led the TAZ for so long?

That said, I'd like to wait to give our other voting members a chance to pitch in before we officially convene and begin discussions.

-Isaac
Well, Isaac, it seems that either we trust you to render a decision from a neutral stance, more neutral than the ones we would expect ourselves to take, or none of us want the job.

Now while we are waiting on the other people...

*props his feet up on a nearby object and starts drinking from a rather large milk jug.*

It's a big galaxy, people get lost, engines fail, junk happens. It might be a while before the others get here. Make yourself comfortable.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCES...

Comm ID: Tarlkor Mori, aboard the Far Wren
Target ID: Zoner Council
Encryption: Zoners Beta 7.4

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Well, I can't exactly vote, can I? Or could I vote for this?

Meanwhile, you... "pipsqueek". Ya should probably call him Isaac, as that's what he asked to be called, and for good reason. There's more than one well-known Drake floatin' around Sirius, an' one other ain't anywhere near neutral.

Tarlkor Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*
V-MAZ, prune that, will you?

Brother Tarlkor,

On the issue of convening the Council to Session, you may make your wishes known, yea or nay.

You may also indicate our preference for Session Chairperson.

Thank You.

That sill leaves us with a few abstaing members.. Brother D.O., Brother Tannik, and Brother Grayson.

Please vote so that we can move on.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCES...

Comm ID: Tarlkor Mori, aboard the Far Wren
Target ID: Zoner Council
Encryption: Zoners Beta 7.4

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Alright then. Well, the Convening, nah, I don't think so.

As for the chairperson, I'd say Isaac Drake.

Tarlkor Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*