Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Doc Holliday

Delegates,

Amongst my many coms, I found this message:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41341

I did respond but I think we need to be more cognizant of house laws. We don't need more trouble than we already have.

-Doc
Comm ID: Chairman Mal

I can only but echo that, Doc.

At least the majority of complaints seem to recognize that this Council can't monitor and hold the hand of every bloody Zoner Captain out there who wants to play fast and loose with House Laws.

I will state for the record that any Delegate proved to be in contravention of House Laws will not enjoy the protection of this Council in any further dealings with the Lawful Enforcement arms of the Houses.

I hope that is clear.
Comm ID: GJEUVN38V719BELHA
To: Zoner Council
ID Trace: BT4-A45, Planet Manhattan, New York.

Displaying...

Will the ZAS~ be discluded from this? Since technically, hauling slaves through Rheinland is illegal.

Transmission End.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Connection Established***

To: Zoner Council
Re: Zoner generalisation.

I for one am starting to get a little ticked that the house factions, time and time again expect us to police the actions of every single Zoner that decides to break house law. I think some individuals need to be educated into the exact nature of the Zoner people and lose this "faction" mentality on our people. It's like us saying to them, "This person that was born in rheinland has broken the NFZ so we are going to single out all rheinlanders because of it." I suggest that an offical document or something be released to inform people on the nature of the Zoner community since so many cant seem to put 2 and 2 together.
If this is not clarified officially I fear their may arise inter house grudge bounty's on our people in general which could lead to a lot of us shooting back. And we know what happens after this dont we?

Regards,
Capt. Xavier Triton

***Connection terminated***
***Ending Transmission***
Com ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: All Delegates

Bowex has replied to my recent response. You may patch into it here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40799

Mr. Chairman, I do believe we should decide on a delegation. You have been around the Council longer than I and know qualifications better than I so I will defer the "as to who" to you.
As to the legal "back-up," let's see where this one goes before we unload it. Legal matters are something I really don't get involved with.

-Doc
Hola, Doc.. back from Shasta?

Well, Delegates, I did have Carmen Naso "unearth" those old documents at the SAU our brilliant forefathers paid to have "lost" some fifty-odd years ago.

As I surmised, our claim to and name for "Gran Canaria" has always been there.. but the first settlers were sneaky in extremis.. they filed, and then quietly "forgot" about it.. ensuring that the Sirius Astronomical Union would "forget" too. Quite clever.

Now, I'm sure we can still find a few old settlers snoozing over on the Town Plaza who can testify to that if needed. But as to any further "filings" from the TAZ attorney, we will indeed hold them in reserve should things get "packed up".. heh.

To tell the truth, I'm not too concerned about "security" for the Negotiatons, Delegates. Elder Sephardi and the Brotherhood are being quite patient, knowing that they are on the Agenda next. But, i'm sure a kind word to them over in Omega 50 will suffice to keep things mellow during this palaver with Sir Willy and his entourage..

I'll make it a point to be present, Mr. Ambassador. If Secretary Reynolds can be available to capture the proceedings, along with a Conference or two to mind the NFZ, I think we'll be just fine.

Please advise when the meeting is scheduled, and I'll try to find a clean Robe to wear.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Chairman Mal

Nope, still at my office on Shasta. I guess I should have said so before. I've got a couple of days of catching up to do and I received a very welcomed visitor who is giving a nice female's touch to my office. She was hoping to catch Sophie while she was out too. So, like I said, I'll be around another day or two.

-Doc
COMM ID: William Ironfoot
TO: Council of Zoners

As previously stated my "Corvo" exploration cruiser the "White Knight" is available to help provide security for such an event.

As a resident of Gran Canaria I have a keen personal interest in these proceedings and want to ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible.

I am recalling the vessel from patrol in the Omicron systems to my home port of Omega 49.

[Image: Ironfoot-2.png]
Delegates,

All offers for security are greatly appreciated. And, I'm sure we're all very curious as to the outcome of this "meeting".

However, as I stated before, I believe it actually behooves the Community not to overwhelm our "guests" with dozens of Zoner vessels in orbit.

I would prefer three or four fighter/bomber class vessels for perimeter Security. If any other concerned Delegates wish to be privy to the negotiations, I would suggest gathering somewhere in 49 just beyond scanner range, with comms tuned to the proceedings.

Sound good to you, Doc?

Secretary Reynolds, will you be available? (Given that the exact time and date is still under discussion, but should occur sometime this weekend..?)
' Wrote:Secretary Reynolds, will you be availabe? (Given that the exact time and date is still under discussion, but should occur sometime this weekend..?)

Comm ID: Malcolm Reynolds

I will be out of contact after 16:00 SMT on Saturday due to a family get together over the weekend on Bornholm Depot in O-15. I will be able to attend if the meeting takes place on Saturday before I need to depart for O-15, otherwise I'll be unavailable til Monday.

Secretary Reynolds.