Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
to: the council

"i completely agree with the proposed draft on the matter of the TBH. - it opens up business opportunities and dependencies on their side. - we get our foot in for a greater influence and in return, we don t expose a vulnerable side to them.

all in all, it strengthens out position in the edgeworld systems and with each day we successfully follow these guidelines, we increase our influence more and more. - dependencies are what creates power - and the more others rely on us, the more we can demand favours in return when we really need them.

by obtaining the monopoly of shipments to the corsair facilities, we can also cut off others hence we have the power to stop those needed shipments or reduce them if we need to apply a little political "nudge" into the right direction."
Com ID. Reisiger Duke
To: Council of Zoners
Subject: TBH proposal

Salutations.

I have neither objections nor further comments or suggestions to the proposal as it is now.

Kind Regards
Reisiger Duke
**Target Communications Relay: Found**
**Datalink connected...**

As have my predecessors here, I have no great grievance with the proposed... Proposal. Of the counter variety. Once we get around to the specifics of putting the NFZ on paper, I'll chime in again.

For future reference, I vote aye as it stands. Unless somebody twists their panties and radically changes some aspect, I expect it to stay the same.

Paddy O'Donaghue,
Captain of the OSI-Lazarus (III)

**Uplink terminated**
**Incoming transmission**
Comm ID: ZonerStoner

*Message opened*

Dear delegates,

Since I know for a fact that most of the TBH can be trusted and that their influence in Border Worlds is big I support the proposed deal, hoping it will result in mutual long-term benefit. The vote - Yay!

Mohammad-Sadiq Al Noori

**End of message**
*Signal lost*
COMM ID: William Ironfoot
TO: Council of Zoners

After reading and considering the proposal regarding the TBH, I feel it is a welcome step towards a new spirit of friendship with the Corsairs. We have enough problems with Ghost ships and Nomads as it is so more friends are good, especially ones we can trade with!

I vote "Yay" to this document and congratulate all parties involved in its drafting process.

[Image: Ironfoot-2.png]

Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: All Delegates
RE: Brotherhood Proposal

Greetings, Delegates,

I think all that need be said on this proposal has been and Elder Sephardi was receptive to it. He has already began to show his desire to be a bridge builder in a private meeting regarding the OPG which was something we wanted, a friend within the Corsairs.

I will repeat one thing, I think this is a chance to build some trust, not just amongst The Brotherhood but within other groups as well, seeing that we can have a better co-existence. My hope is that it will spread.

With that, I vote: YAY

-Doc
To: Council of Zoners
Subject: TBH

Great Council,

as I have dared to indicate before I am still thinking that first steps are always the hardest. Elder Sephardi was quite convincing though Corsairs and Zoners might have different attitudes and beliefs.

There should nevertheless always be reason and space for peaceful relations, and I am regarding this to be only the very first step, nothing more, so I am voting with Yes.

Sincerely,
Louisa
Well, it's obvious that you are all in the "voting mood", so why not.

the Question is called.

Should the Council approve the Final Draft of the TBH Counterproposal as written? Yea/Nay/

Secretary Reynolds, without objection, please consider the preceding votes as valid and binding. The rest of you have until Wednesday Midnight SMT to cast your ballots.

Thank you all.. Right now, I must excuse myself, as I am much too upset over the recent blatant disregard of our Laws, our Citizens, and our very way of life by certain parties to think clearly and rationally about anything.

Ambassador Holliday, please assume Chairman duties until I have had time to reflect and meditate.

Thank you, my friends and fellow Delegates, and thank you Elder Miguel for your sincere but apparently futile attempts to win others to our cause.
to: the council

"a "yes" from me on the TBH matter"
COMM ID: John Bess

The meeting on the the counterproposal regarding the TBH was very constructive.

I vote "Yay".