Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Kristina, captain of GB Tinky
To: Zoner Council Secure Comms

i have interresing news for you zoners. today when i launched from crete, OPG Asno.Muleo tell me that in O41 are 2 BH ships. one battlecruiser,one bobmer. so we start attack on them . our group was bigger and much more stronger(1 talarca,1gb,2 bombers) but that is not iportant.important is that the bh ships start running to theta, so we hunt them. then their battlecruiser docked on corfu so we come close and stay in space. we all respect that near zoners bases is no fire zone. but then happend this:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc247/g...k/screen387.jpg

i was attacked right near zoner base. without any warning. without nothing. so only what i will tell you with this words is this.
1: from now, i will hunt and destroy all BH ships in theta, not important how close to to zoner bases.when they can attack us there,then we can attack them.
2:you are sure that BH have still permission to dock on freeport or corfu,near gamma jh,on our backyard? because situation as this can start big corsair presence in theta, and then will some people cry.

Kristina out
...end of transmission....
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient: Kristina

Well first, you should have sent this to the AW, rather than the entire council, as only a few Zoners other than AW spend time in Theta or contribute to its defense.

Now, first I must inquire, is the Tinky a Brotherhood vessel? If so, the bounty hunter had every right to fire upon your vessel, as The Brotherhood may no longer be protected by the no-fire zone. OPG, Benitez, and independents are still protected by it, which is why I ask.

Secondly, whether you wish to acknowledge it or not, the no-fire zone is system-wide, and whether your are Brotherhood or other, the AW will shoot you if you violate it. You wait and were going to fire on him after he left Corfu's area, and if you had done so, regardless of your affiliation, you would have been in violation.

And I know you will say something of it, but the AW will enforce it whether you think we should or not. Everyone has a right to travel through the system peacefully without worrying about aggression. We have so far avoided hostility between the Brotherhood members, and we have let countless ones through when they are simply passing through or have legitimate business in the system, when we should be firing upon the TBH upon sight due to our stance.

Now, again, regardless of affiliation, you will be shot upon by an AW if you fire on a Bounty Hunter inside of Theta, no matter where in the system you are.
Also, the Bounty Hunters have taken residence inside of Freeports for years, as they have little places else to go. However, if you REQUEST it, the AW would gladly take steps to keep the bounty hunters from positioning their battlecruisers inside of the system, same as we do with battleships of any affiliation. We cannot stop any and all bounty hunters from docking on our stations, or would you like us to restrict the Corsairs from docking there as well? You seem to have it in your mind that you get to dictate who may and may not dock on Zoner stations inside of Zoner systems. If you wished to avoid a conflict with the bounty hunter inside of Theta, or near the stations, whichever, than you should not have followed him all the way there and precipitated the conflict.

Aurelia Out.
to: council of zoners

"dear, Kristina, captain of GB Tinky, every freeport is an individual unit. We do not govern over them all from a centralized place or leadership. Furthermore, we can only try to enforce the neutral zone around the freeports. I myself try to enforce it in delta - but little i can do about any other place, nor can i do much when the Persephone is powered down hiding in the nebula.
i must rely on the matureness of visitors and their respect for the rules. - personally, i enforce a 5k radius around FP11 for the sole purpose that accidental capital ship weaponfire can damage the station, - this neutral zone is not meant for the protection of the people, cause we are not their watchdogs. - it is meant to protect the station that has suffered damage from previous nomad attacks. therefore, everyone is free to kill each other beyond the 5k radius, if they feel the need to do so.

what happens in o-41 or other systems has to be discussed with the local station commanders or guardians. different systems have different rules. - and while omicron-delta can live well with a small 5k radius, it is not up to me to say that it is enough in other systems. especially theta contains two valuable stations, so the situation there is completely different, furthermore FP9 has biodomes - while FP11 has none. - i am sure, you know the difference there.

but if there are people that violate the neutral zone in omicron-delta while there is no zoner to watch over it, feel free to provide me with evidence and their names and a brief description of the situation - and i ll be happy to make those captains "remember" our rules the next time they re visitors.

sincerely E.Tate"
To: Aurelia Silvan

i was so many times attacked by AW,that when i meet someone from AW i will not wait if he or she open fire first.

and about that i wil lbe fired upon when i shoot to bounty hunter, you will say that when bh attack me,that i must only wait until he destroy me? you are normal?

Kristina out

I have recieved no reports of numerous attacks on TBH, let alone just you. And you don't seem inclined to show any evidence of such. If you would send any to me privately, or as a message to the AW Message Dump, than perhaps I can look into it, but I feel singularly disinclined to believe you without evidence to support your claims.

Aurelia Out.
To: Aurelia Silvan

only evidence that you will see in future, is evidence about AW ships destroyed when attack me. i change my opinion,i will not shoot first, but when AW open fire, on when AW open fire when i am in fight with Bh, then attackers will be terminated.

Kristina out

Glad you had the sense to change your thoughts before they got you in over your head. I can warn however, that AW ships will attack you if they see you in a fight with others inside of Theta. If you wish to avoid that, than you may send a system-wide message to the AW that is present to tell the other ship to cease fire on you. If the ship continues to fire upon you, we will not intervene on either side. However, if they do stop, you will have to move on and finish any business you had in the system, or pass through to wherever your destination was. If we find you in there only to fight others, we will side with the people against you, considering our status.

I'd advice you to get your evidence in order before attempting to sully my name, the name of our pilots, or to make baseless accusations in the future. Its all I ask to be dealt with as we deal with you and yours.

Aurelia Out.
Message to: The Zoner Community
cc: Council of Zoners Secure Comms
cc: Alice Spires
cc: First Thought Giver of Will, Gammu

It's time I put the cards on the table, and perhaps an end to this little "shadow show", which I no longer find amusing.

The TAZ are no longer interested in being the "Oppressors", which we never bloody were; and we're tired of being the "Keepers of the Code", which we ain't; and we're tired of being the punching bag for some obstinate, obtuse, planet-sized blockhead computer who won't believe that we don't have his damn code.

What the TAZ does have, gleaned from a dropped Harvester Beacon by on of our Fnordettes, is a simple "shutdown" code, which puts a single "Harvey" into an auto-dock/auto maintenance sequence. If it also puts the occassional Harvey into a "strange loop" that allows it to be controlled, I wouldn't rely on those results.

Now, to address this farce that the TAZ are concealing this "Alpha Code" from the Zoner Community at large. Whatever "code" is supposedly "oppressing" FTGW and his minions is for all intents and purposes lost in the dust of Sirius history. It's a myth. FTGW.. you don't need some bloody code. You're merely using it as an excuse to "oppress" the damn TAZ. Get over it. Get on with your "life", and leave the TAZ alone. We intend to leave you alone, from this point onward and forever. We will no longer give your "crusade" credence and validation by interacting with you or your "units". We're done. You want "Scornstar/Pyrial back? Fine. I'll deliver him personally at a place and time of your choosing. Do what you will with him.

OK.. holopads ready.. Here's the "deep, dark" secret that you've all been clamoring for. Use it as you will, although my suspicions are that you'll get the excuse that it's now somehow "corrupted" or "invalid".

Code must be used in visual contact;
Code must be transmitted over a private comms channel;
Code must be transmitted exactly as *****THE CODE*****

That's it. That's all there is to the mystery. It's entirely your choice what to do with it and how to proceed; but it's time it was common knowledge.

FTGW.. The TAZ at least will now pursue our path of Spiritual development, neutrality, and perpetuation of the Zoner Way. Other Zoners may run about and deal with you in whatever way they see fit; but the TAZ will no longer entertain your delusions. Good luck with your "evolution", but the TAZ are no longer willing to be the "chip on your digital shoulder".

To the Council of Zoners. I hereby move that Malaclypse 666 be given a vote of "No Confidence", and removed from the position of "Chairwarmer". I also move that nominations and elections for Chairperson be held immediately, or that the Council should cease to exist as an advisory entity to the Zoner Community.

Tired of the Crappola,
Malaclypse,
for the TAZ
Comm ID: Elder Juan Lucendez
To: Council of Zoners secure comm channel
ID Trace: Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma

Displaying...

I would like to submit an update on the current actions of the Council of Elders on Crete. I said the Council would come up with an answer in a matter of one day, this was unfortunately not so. This will be the last transmission I will send unless asked to by a Zoner delegate.

As with all bureaucracies it took a while, but a decision has finally been made. All organized Corsair factions (TBH, OPG, Benitez Familia) will be following the 10k rule, unless pursuing to a base. We are also able to pirate so long as the target is not a Zoner/Civilian target. We do not consider the AW a true Zoner organization, but we will seek to ignore them as long as they ignore us. Any fighting against us will be in retribution for hostile acts on their part. We do not seek to police Theta, but we will uphold this new cease-fire.

The AW can sit in their citadel, whining and moaning about rule-breakers, but we won't waste a minute to secure our nation and drive the demons and sympathizers back.

In short, Asgard Warriors, your litigious nature annoys us, your close contacts with the Outcast alarms us, and your demeanor sickens us. Expect us.

//End Transmission.
Recipient: Juan Lucendez

Do what you will, the AW will fire upon you if you attack anyone in Theta. Especially if you pirate, for that is unforgivable when done in Theta.

I guess I should be glad we so accurately read the Brotherhood's moves, though at the same time its rather sad.. You have chosen war once more, and we will force you out of Theta once more. And it seems you had little care about our relations with the Outcasts, for your moves have done nothing but increase the necessity of befriending the Outcasts once again.

Aurelia Silvan Out.