Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: J.Archer
Chairman of the Zoner Council.

To: Miss E.Tate

I would never wanted or intended to want the as fugitives or hostile to the
Zoner Council, political distance was as far as I would go, but first I need more information about them before making such desicion.

and you and your team of scientist are doing excalent work there, you have my support on that.

regards

J.Archer.
Comm ID: J. Archer,

currently the following persons have responded to my letter:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ZAS~ delegate, Coriko Lameos, (Coriko Lameos)
[TAZ] delegate, Kyte (Kyte)
[WDR] delegate, Mannock Benitez, (Mannock)
OSI delegate, Samuel Nichols,(Sigcorps)
(]c[) delegate, Dr. Werner Mazursky (werner)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurelia Silvan (dab)
Capt. Black, (Tanker)
Captain Robinson, (Quorg)
Dr Bearnard Adelaide, (NerdRage)
Elizabeth Tate, (Jinx.)
Furball, (Crassus)
Georg Thorfinnssen, (Clarkie)
Ivan Ilyich,(Ivan Ilyich)
James Star, (TheStar)
Jonathan Archer, (Entrepreneur)
Kikatsu, Kara, (kikatsu)
Lloyd Black (Thexare)
Mike Agathon (Mb52)
Oren Sheppard, (Logo)
Rashida, (Derkylos)
Robert Dunn, (Tic)
~stinger~, (Hood)
Top, (Cannon)
Victor Cordova, (Novakiller)
William M. Callaghan, (Graf Petersen)

---------------------------------------------------------
persons who wanted to be on the Non-Voting List,
----------------------------------------------------------
John Hindenburg, (Barracuda-007)

---------------------------------------------------
persons replied to stop on the Zoner Council
an can be removed from the list.
----------------------------------------------------
named:
Salazar Kairae, (Seth Karlo)
Illia Rethwallen, (Lunaphase)

person who have failed to respond within 48 hours,
and can be moved to the non-voting section.
------------------------------------------------------------
Vendhyan, (Kindred.)
Jura II, (Jura II)
Marvin James Orphelia, (CamTheManetc.etc.)
Tanis Mortiz, (Nightblade)
John Bess, (Dragonlancer)
A. Calves, (Setsujoku)
Adam Rotschild, (Richter)
Charles Wellington, (Patriot)
Sashen, (EvilSpock)
Terry Scott, (Lordraviel)
Alexi Voss, (Bloodsword)
Luther Bradley, (Brahman)
Shyra Loren, (Shyra)
Theron Nett, (Gunner)
Lee Adama II, (Cosmos)
Viktor Niavorski, (Hornet)
Whitesparrow, (Yuva)
Grimes, Franklin, (JackCarver)
Furugori, Tsunade, (DarkSam)

To regain your voting position fill in an new reply at the registry

thank you for your patience,

J.Archer.
**Incoming Transmission**

To:Corinth Station, council of zoners,
From Samuel Nichols - CEO Omicron Supply Industries

**Video Feed started**

Samuel Nichols stands before the camera dressing in shipboard jump suit. He takes a seat at a desk and begins speaking

Sorry for my appearance, but it was time for the Integrity's engine maintenance. I wanted to bring to light a small situation I witnessed today. I was just getting back from Freeport run hauling some polymers out here to Freeport 9. While I was preparing to dock, I saw 4 or 5 bounty hunters emerged from nine and entered a formation and head off. Now while I can not say definitively on their motives, I highly doubt they had anything good intended for our neighbors out here. I did get some recording from their com chatter which I have not reviewed yet. If anything comes to light from that I will inform the Council.

I belive that we have told the hunters that they can not use Freeport 9 as a staging ground for attacks on Gamma or the other surrounding systems. I know it was discussed to continue to allow them to use Freeport 11 as such. I think we need to stress to them again that this form of behavior will not be tollerated, since it strains out already tenous relationship with our neighbors.

A few of the Consortium folks also were witness to the event. Sorry since I was already in docking protocol I did not get a camera shot of the offenders but I did get a list of names. We also had to warn an SD pilot about the no fire zone at the time also.

Sam takes a drink of coffee and sighs

To be fair, we need to, once again, stress to these hunters that they can not use Freeport 9 as a staging area. We require this from the Corsairs, so we must enforce this with these hunters.

One note, the SD pilot was not with the group of hunters that left the station. He actually did also bring up to them that they were not allowed to stage attacks from our Freeport.

Well I must get back to work. Still have a few more things I must check out on Integrity before I can get her back hauling cargo. Good day to you all.

**Video feed ended**
**End of Transmission**
' Wrote:Comm ID: J. Archer,

currently the following persons have responded to my letter:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ZAS~ delegate, Coriko Lameos, (Coriko Lameos)
[TAZ] delegate, Kyte (Kyte)
[WDR] delegate, Mannock Benitez, (Mannock)
OSI delegate, Samuel Nichols,(Sigcorps)
(]c[) delegate, Dr. Werner Mazursky (werner)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurelia Silvan (dab)
Capt. Black, (Tanker)
Captain Robinson, (Quorg)
Dr Bearnard Adelaide, (NerdRage)
Elizabeth Tate, (Jinx.)
Furball, (Crassus)
Georg Thorfinnssen, (Clarkie)
Ivan Ilyich,(Ivan Ilyich)
James Star, (TheStar)
Jonathan Archer, (Entrepreneur)
Kikatsu, Kara, (kikatsu)
Lloyd Black (Thexare)
Mike Agathon (Mb52)
Oren Sheppard, (Logo)
Rashida, (Derkylos)
Robert Dunn, (Tic)
~stinger~, (Hood)
Top, (Cannon)
Victor Cordova, (Novakiller)
William M. Callaghan, (Graf Petersen)

---------------------------------------------------------
persons who wanted to be on the Non-Voting List,
John Hindenburg, (Barracuda-007)

---------------------------------------------------
persons replied to stop on the Zoner Council
an can be removed from the list.
----------------------------------------------------
named:
Salazar Kairae, (Seth Karlo)
Illia Rethwallen, (Lunaphase)

person who have failed to respond within 48 hours,
and can be moved to the non-voting section.
------------------------------------------------------------
Vendhyan, (Kindred.)
Jura II, (Jura II)
Marvin James Orphelia, (CamTheManetc.etc.)
Tanis Mortiz, (Nightblade)
John Bess, (Dragonlancer)
A. Calves, (Setsujoku)
Adam Rotschild, (Richter)
Charles Wellington, (Patriot)
Sashen, (EvilSpock)
Terry Scott, (Lordraviel)
Alexi Voss, (Bloodsword)
Luther Bradley, (Brahman)
Shyra Loren, (Shyra)
Theron Nett, (Gunner)
Lee Adama II, (Cosmos)
Viktor Niavorski, (Hornet)
Whitesparrow, (Yuva)
Grimes, Franklin, (JackCarver)
Furugori, Tsunade, (DarkSam)

To regain your voting position fill in an new reply at the registry

thank you for your patience,

J.Archer.

Comm ID: 94RH3F39FH34F934HF
To: Council of Zoners
ID Trace: California Minor, California.

Displaying...

Chairman,

Was I meant to get this letter as well?

-Sebastien Coen, current Head of HX operations.

Transmission End.
.-.-.-.-.-.crackling noise.-.-.-.-.-.-

phoooey...will someone help me work this thing...

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. that's better

[clearing throat]

My humblest apologies to the Council of Zoners and Chairman Archer for my absence and lack of voice in the recent matters. It seems that tangling with an asteroid is neither good for the ship nor the human pilot. While the ship can be replaced, I have had difficulty trying to navigate and defend myself with only one good hand, so I have had to retreat to a secret hideaway for a while. Perhaps it would be best to leave me on the non-voting list for now, as I still find it difficult to involve myself in such matters.

I wish for the best for all involved.

Signing off....Shyra

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

please turn this thing off for me
**Incoming Transmission**

To:Corinth Station, council of zoners,
From Samuel Nichols - CEO Omicron Supply Industries

Message reads:

Coucil Members,

Well I as I am sure that you have heard that a new area of Sirius has been "discovered". I personally have just returned from there and must say it opens many new doors. With our current economic changes we have just expeiranced have us all jumping, these new markets hold untapped potential. Thankfully they look upon us Zoners the same as the rest of the house and we can travel through there unmolested. Getting in and out through those mine fields can be a bit nerve racking, but one must take risks if one is to succeed. I have brought back a large selection of the available goods and will be talking with my contacts in the varous corporations about interest. I suggest those traders on the council do the same. The new potential cargos should fetch a very nice price. We should also find new markets for our onw goods that we produce. On that note I have some meetings to attend to with my customers and suppliers.

Good day to you all

Sincerely
Samuel Nichols
CEO - OSI

**End of Transmission**
COM ID: [TAZ]Kyte

TO: CoZ

RE: Discovery of new territories, Markets

************* Message Begins ****************************************************

Honorable Council Members,

In light of the recent market changes and the discovery of new territories, I suggest we encourage exploration and contact with these new potential customers. I am very excited by all of the changes and encouraged, however, I do feel that prudence is best in this, as we have very little information on the systems, and the folks over there, let along the commodities that may be available for market. I sense profit, yet am careful not to go toward such a place full thrusters until I am in possession of the answers to the many questions that are unfolding around us. I am awaiting Mal's words regarding TAZ's intentions here. However, I do suggest unobtrusive exploration and perhaps some inquiries? I'm told the Junkers have a steady foot hold... this might be to our advantage. Food for thought.

I remain,

Kyte

Comm ID: Furball

To: Council of Zoners.

Er...I think I may have put my foot in it regarding the newly discovered territories, Obviously as soon as word reached me about their discovery I set forth on a mission to explore and make contact with a view to establishing trading routes. It was all going so well, I was made to feel relatively welcome by both lawful and unlawful forces and some good contacts were duly made. Then it all went wrong, I docked for the night at a Naval base and availed myself of the sumptuous facilities on offer, whilst in the restaurant I made what I thought was a perfectly valid observation regarding the food, I merely suggested they might like to take away the plate of live wriggling things that was put before me and bring it back properly cooked, well to my astonishment they took this in a very bad way and asked me to leave which I did, perhaps it was my request for some Synth Paste condiment as well, who knows? Upon undocking I found that the word had been passed on and I found myself under heavy fire from both Police and Naval forces, I just got out alive, I did try to reason with them and even offered to take back what I said about the terrible food but all I got was a lot of abuse concerning elderberries which I didn't really understand.
So...er...sorry about that, maybe the Council could repair the damage but I for one will be keeping my head down for a while.

Furball Out.
Transmission Source: Council of Unioners
To: Council of Zoners

We are looking forward to negotiate with your council in order to obtain the authorization for a significant number of "Conference" Class Zoner Gunboats to be used in our fleet as primary defensive interdiction units. The sale if approved should be put under order with the appropriate terms. We may offer credits, diamonds, weapons or a combination of each in return.

I would also like to remind you that as of late, Alster Union have decided not to harass, engage any vessel affliated with Zoners and the specific affliation of Temporary Autonomous Zoners under any circumstance. Moreover, our pilots are informed of the No-Fire zone around Freeport II and instructed to treat accordingly.

With the growing unease between the major houses of Rheinland and Liberty, we are in dire need of your gunboats in order to maintain the safety of Bering for Unioners and Zoners.

Our council awaits your response on this necessary matter.

Andreas Proll, Council of Unioners
COM ID: [TAZ]Kyte

TO: CoZ

RE: Arrival at Council Headquarters

******************** MESSAGE BEGINS ********************************************
Greetings and Salutations,

I bring you glad tidings from the TAZ. I have just arrived to physically fellowship with my council members and I felt it prudent to chime in. I am refitting my new "tadpole" (Zoners Whale) with the proper documentation to operate her in accordance with set standards. Also, I bring some of Sophie Noir's famous pies for the Council's enjoyment, since the new galley is still being refurbished. I suspect after enjoying Sophie's delights, further runs to Gran C will be necessary until Sophie sets up shop here or perhaps chooses to expand her operations locally. One taste and I am sure you'll agree it's worth the effort, either way.

I've not been given TAZ's official position on either the newly discovered territories or the sale of our new gunboats, so I'll state that TAZ's official position presently on both matters is that we have no official position at the moment. I shall, of course, keep the Council updated as I receive further information and consultations with Mal. Suffice it to say he has been incredibly busy in Baffin as of late, outfitting the new station, seeing to the temple details and of course welcoming new pilgrims and ooh... outfitting his lovely new yacht. Which, I might share... is amazing. I'd expect the adjustment from the bridge of his Fearless Class Destroyer to such a small boat is quite an undertaking, but as we all know, Mal shall and endure.

Other thoughts. With the change in the market, have we complied a list of viable trade commodities and trade routes that can be shared with our members? I suggest that rather than each of us performing our own market research, in effect re inventing the wheel, we might take some time to work together to share our findings and thus the whole of us would benefit from the knowledge? I realize that this sounds dangerously like consolidation, but I assure you my intent is to save time, which of course also means increasing profits. So. That was my idea. Please let me know what you think.

I remain humbly,

ITSOTAZ,

Kyte