Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:(The Council of Zoners chooses to define "unlawful actions" as those actions proscribed by any House or major "Governing Faction".)

Comm ID: RFS Freedom

We should make it clear that actions are only unlawful if they have been declared so by the authority that has clear jurisdiction of the system. For example, carrying Cardamine in New York is clearly unlawful.

However, carrying Artifacts in Omicron Gamma or even the lower Omegas should certainly not be considered an unlawful action.

On an unrelated note, we would like to forward this transmission for your consideration.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew
**Incoming Transmission**

To: The Counci of Zoners
From Samuel Nichols, CEO Omicron Supply Industries

Message reads:

Heh looks like I was a tad late with my reply to the Elder. I offer to him to carry on our conversation via private communications.

As for the document presented by our Chairman, I give it my full agreement and support. I do also agree with the slight revision in wording about unlawful actions

Samuel Nichols
CEO - OSI

**End of Transmission**
.::Incoming Transmission::.
Message to : Council of Zoners
Comm ID: Yev Lightwing, Shipmaster, (]c[)
Topic: Brotherhood Proposal

I agree with Mr.Robinson and his crew.

Unlawful actions are those actions that disregard the laws of a territory in which they are committed.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
RE: CoZ Official Policies

Mr. Chairman,

I'd say this document is well written and pretty much addresses all points. However, unless I missed it, there is one that I didn't see listed in some way. I think we need to include a provision that addresses the many who use the NFZ as a security blanket by hiding in it to say, not be pirated, shot at or whatever by anyone. It is the one issue that creates the most conflict IMO. Perhaps we could amend that?

However, if it needs a vote now, I will vote YAY on this.

-Doc
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Elder Miguel Sephardi
RE: Recent Proposals and Negotiations.

Hola Senor Sephardi,

I don't want you to take the recent voting down of your proposal as a sign of disrespect or as something that we don't want to work with the Corsair nation as a whole. My voting down of this proposal wasn't done so lightly. I would like to continue working out something between our peoples and I believe it can be satisfactorily to all parties involved.

In my recent travels, I get stopped and spoken to by many who have seen it via whatever means. There is nothing more disheartening than having an Outcast battleship or a group of Outcast bombers or even a passing Red Hessian telling me that to allow Corsairs as appointed protectors could have some bad results. I am not much of a fighting man as I once was so I take such hidden warnings quite seriously with the amount of borders that we share.

I don't want you or any Corsair to think that shipping food is a way we use to keep the Corsair nation under thumb. It has nothing to do with profit margin either. Those of us who do deliver it, myself included, we do it because we don't want to see anyone starve. When I do deliver food, I also bring my medical kit with me and help those who need it. I will continue doing that under the oath I took as a health care professional and for the fact that I have made a good many friend in my travels with many a Corsair.

I am always available to talk. I don't want to see one disagreement completely ruin how we have all lived amongst one another for so long in relative peace.

With Respect,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
[TAZ]Ambassador
Comm ID: John Bess
Subject: CoZ Official Policies

Ahoy dear Chairman,
That is very good work on that document and it got my agreement.

Regards,
Bess
Comm ID: Reisiger Duke, OSI
Topic: CoZ Official Policies

The policies are nicely written.

Although if it is indeed deemed necessary, the clarification requested by the captain and crew of the Freedom - which was nicely worded by Yev Lightwing - could be amended.

Kind Regards
Reisiger Duke
Comm ID: Gregory Sanders, OSI
Topic: Violation of Freeport NFZ

I am deeply sorry for such a delay on my report, but during a routine patrol of the area around Freeport 9 in the company of my fellow pilot Spartacus Weepiglet we have been witnesses of a grave violation of No Fire Zone rules... An outcast battleship with transponder Prometheus[Harvester24] has opened fire, and was methodically destroying patrols of Bounty Hunters Guild within the vincinity of Freeport... After performing a scan my instruments have indicated that the said ship was piloted by an Artificial Inteligence, and all attempts to stop it were futile, since I didn't posses the correct command password. Below you can find my guncam shots of the ship firing within 5k from Freeport 9.

[Image: 67130783.th.jpg] [Image: 37174293.th.jpg] [Image: 26490329.th.jpg]

Kind Regards
Gregory "Sawtyss" Sanders
Comm ID: Chairman Mal.

Delegate Robinson, we had assumed that the definition of "unlawful" had been addressed by this language:

"(The Council of Zoners chooses to define "unlawful actions" as those actions proscribed by any House or major "Governing Faction".)"

Please convey again how you feel we can improve this language.

Ambassador Holliday, under Section II, I believe that clause on "provoking language or behavior" addresses the issue of "camping" or loitering for purposes other than acceptable Freeport "visits". Also under Section II, we make it clear that CoZ or ZRT vessels on-scene reserve the right to determine if visitors are hiding under our skirts.

If you have suggestions for further clarifying this in a simple and straigtforward way, please feel free to make them, sir.

I appreciate your comments, Delegates. Keep up the good work.
' Wrote:.::Incoming Transmission::.
Comm ID: Gregory Sanders, OSI
Topic: Violation of Freeport NFZ

I am deeply sorry for such a delay on my report, but during a routine patrol of the area around Freeport 9 in the company of my fellow pilot Spartacus Weepiglet we have been witnesses of a grave violation of No Fire Zone rules... An outcast battleship with transponder Prometheus[Harvester24] has opened fire, and was methodically destroying patrols of Bounty Hunters Guild within the vincinity of Freeport... After performing a scan my instruments have indicated that the said ship was piloted by an Artificial Inteligence, and all attempts to stop it were futile, since I didn't posses the correct command password. Below you can find my guncam shots of the ship firing within 5k from Freeport 9.

[Image: 67130783.th.jpg] [Image: 37174293.th.jpg] [Image: 26490329.th.jpg]

Kind Regards
Gregory "Sawtyss" Sanders

Thank you for the report, Captain; but in future, please direct these reports to the "No Fire Zone Violation Reports" frequency, rather than directly to this Counci.

Also, sir, after reviewing our Rolls, I do not see you listed as a Delegate. I am not sure how you gained access to the channel, but I must ask to to either apply at the Zoner Registry, or to refrain from using this Secure Channel.

Thank you,
Chairman Mal