Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Al Noori

I nominate Aurelia Silvan

**End of message**
** Target Communications Relay: Located **
** Transmitting **

Mm, I second er... Well, fifth that motion.

Aurelia for Chairperson!

Paddy O'Donaghue,
Captain of the OSI-Lazarus (V)

** Transmission Terminated **
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan

The nomination period has passed. The three candidates who received the required minimum of two nominations are;

Trogdor
Galen Watson
Aurelia Silvan

Voting for the position of Chairperson begins now. Candidates are free to send a message stating why they think they should be made the Council's Chair.
-Aurelia Silvan
<div align="right]End Transmission
-Incoming Transmission..-
-Source: Saronsen Nighten, Captain of the Jinkusu, Paradise-
-Playing..-

Hello again my fellow Zoners. My vote for the next chairperson will be for Aurelia Silvan. Aurelia has proven that she is very intelligent, very well rehearsed in diplomacy, and is always finding ways to effectively fix any sort of diplomatic issue we have with the other various hostile persons that are roaming around Sirius. I do believe that her straight forward and more blunt views will be what sets the Council, as well as most other Zoners, back on track.
Comm ID: RFS Freedom

We hereby vote for Delegate Trogdor, who has taken the strongest stance against the external and internal threats to our freedom that we face today. Remember- a vote for Trogdor is a vote for our children.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew
....::::Incoming Transmission::::.....
Source: Talon
To: Council of Zoners

....::::Message Begins::::.....

Council members,

My vote for the next chairperson will be for Aurelia Silvan.

I'd like to note that I encountered a few Apocalypse pilots with Zoner tech (turrets) on their ships. Saronsen and a few other Zoners inquired and where simply told "they are better than the basics." I was not present but I got this report from at least four different Zoners that were indeed present. Mr. Navarro of OSI and Delegate Saronsen are ones I can remember.

I'd also like to remind some members of the council that our NFZ applies to Zoners and Council members as well. I was saddened to a blatant disregard for it by a number of Zoners when my nephew arrived at Freeport 11 tonight.

William Cross
Captian of the Mon Kal
....::::Message Ends::::.....
....::::End of Transmission::::.....
Incoming Transmission
Orange Level Firewall
Adress: Federation Juggernaut Midsummer Night Freeport Eleven Orbit.
Speaker: Honorable Grand Admiral Marvin J. Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

****************BEGIN****************

I also nominate Delegate Trogdor, He seems far more capable and appears, as our studies have shown, a head that is not overflowing with 'diplomatic solutions' when other solutions are neccesary...
Comm ID: Lev Shestov and the Dancing Bears Gang.

*Cough cough...cough cough* Whoa, sorry about that... going to need to change the water in that thing....stinking carrots. Anyway, sorry I been out of touch, my last stop in Baffin went a bit better than I had hoped, and then one day I woke up about 3.4 million K off the plane in Bering, have no clue how I got there, or who this woman in my bed is, or the goat tied to my office door. Sufficed to say, it's been a crazy couple of weeks, eh??? Anyway, as it is much in my belief that one is pretty much the same as two, I am going to abstain from voting for a new chair, they are all equally ill-suited, as are most Zoners, to being organized enough to heard the cats here. So maybe thats an upside, who knows? Who cares? One sec...........*cough cough* Yea really need to change the water.

So in the end as everyone is basically the same, I dont really care who the chair is, so well, throw my vote where ever you want, or not, no skin off my knee...oh, that would hurt... anyway...

if any of the canidates care to entice my vote, I am a size 15 hat, and I like bowlers.

toodles

Lev

Incoming Transmission...Comm ID...Taylor Davis
Decryption protocol activated...Channel Open

Delegates, I'll keep this brief and to the point: I provisionally vote for Aurelia Silvan, and If I do not send a separate transmission this vote will stand. I reserve the right to change my vote until the voting period is closed if a candidate other than our esteemed acting Chair makes a statement to this Council that is better than hers (in my opinion).

Transmission Ends...
to: CoZ

"subject: voting matter

i m hereby voting for delegate Galen Watson. New faces are always welcome, especially in times of change. - delegate trogdor - while being an admirable person might be too hotheaded in certain situations that require a more subtle and delicate procedure, - delegate silvan has acted as chairperson before. - while i don t have any objections against ms. Silvan, i think that a new face might be beneficial.

sincerely E. Tate."