Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From: Kullman, Older Brother of the Wanderers Brotherhood

To: Council.

I need to put in your knowledge than the zoner trader Regan misunderstood what i told to him in a private channel, this was not intended to be told to nobody, but i see the privacy was broken.

At first, yes we are wanderers, and we are a group of vagabonds, explorers and traders who fly under radar, most of us aren't zoners by born, and have reached the Freeports after a long and difficult path.

At second, i asked about the zoner guard yes, just cause one of our brothers, [WDR]Werner, who defended Freeport 9 from pirates some time ago, fly a "Fearless", and wanted to be in a legal way with the other zoners.

To the question of Regan about our home system, i answered we, as wanderers, moving from station to station, never stopping more than a few days and don't have intention to claim a new system as TAZ did with Baffin. In fact we were more interested on building a new station in a border system more for logistic matters than anything. When Regan asked if that station would be a Freeport, i told him than i was thinking in a small station, not as big for beeing a freeport, and than the biggest size i was thinking was as big as Corfu, we got no intention to buy an existing base, and never as exposed as Corfu is.

[WDR]Warcraph is one of our members, but he is not our Diplomacy Advisor, when Regan asked about our intentions with the zoner council, i simply said than i didn't known that subject, but i have been told by our diplomacy advisor [WDR]Nostromo than we were registered as a zoner faction in some kind of zoner registry or something like that.

I hope this will clarify the facts.

To: Council of Zoners

Thanks for yours words, we accept your guidance because we want to be Zoners, not only in spirit, legal too. But you must have in mind that we have ours little differences with the rest of factions.

We accept the rules and resolutions that come from this Council, like we accept the Laws of Sirius (all laws). We are zoners and only this council can say, because has the moral power, that we are not zoners... no other houses or individuals.

Talion Law is under the orders of this Council, it was paid by us, but the original idea was not for combat only like a intimidatory weapon. It is docked now in Baffin, ready to redeploy in any system that this Council want. But you know that Wanderers dont stay more than a few days in a place, its crew are wanderers, and it will moved to Gran Canaria or another zoner base. I must apologize that Talion Law docked there without permission, but there was no TAZ member in any comms channel and if any TAZ have the least minimal doubt about that it is there we will send to another base.

To finish, I dont believe that a respected and well know like Don Raul Sanchez 101st Fleet Admiral have no control over the Outcasts. He said that ASF are no true zoners and present his demand to this Council, but Necrosis, Underdog and others Outcasts (well and Hackers, Corsairs...) attack and tax ours ships and he cleans his hands. Don Raul you are an honourable man (and a member of Council of Dons, I think), I must accept your word that you have no control over those members of your great nation, but they must follow yours laws and if the your Council order or recommend that Outcast dont attack Zoners, they must accomplish yours resolutions.

Captain Mannock
Comm-ID: Kallisti

Hello fellow Zoners, this is Captain Adam Rotschild speaking. I managed to successfully contact one of the ASF Pilots, he will attend to the matter and answer shortly...I hope.
Comm ID: MalaBafflin'

Captain Mannock, rest easy about your Destroyer berthing at Shasta Outpost, as it it open to anyone friendly enough with the Zoner Guard to do so. Our wacko station gun crews can be a bit overzealous if a ship is not friendly with the Guard.. however that will be changing once Pueblo Bonito is constructed. Shasta Outpost will then transfer its Guard status to the new station. Consider Shasta Outpost to be a Zoner Freeport.

Now, I have had an anonymous report concerning the ASF vessel "Destroyer". Apparently, the [ASF] does not find the Zoner way to their liking. The "Destroyer" is now a vessel of Rheinland construction, and carries a Trader ID. I believe Delegate Rotschild can attest to this as well, if he chooses, though the report did not come from him.

If this is the case with all [ASF] vessels, perhaps the Council can eschew the distasteful task of sanctioning their organization, and move on to other issues.

Now, Delegate Sashen, it is obvious that you have strong feelings about Brother Lameos' attempt to bring slavery to an end throughout Sirius. However, the Council has already deliberated on the matter; and has agreed to allow his project. If your fears regarding the project do materialize, then of course the Council should reconsider their decision; but I have seen no repercussions that warrant our reconsideration at this time. If you can provide evidence to the contrary, sir, please do so.

End.

Edit: Ah, I see that Delegate Rotschild transmitted at the same time I did. I also await their response. Apologies, Brother Adam.
Comm.-ID: Kallisti

No problem brother, I love you after all! No, not in this way.

Sadly there are bad news. [ASF]Destroyer[UC], which is the new designation for the old [ASF]Destroyer[WA] seems to have problems with his communications, preventing him from speaking here before this most revered council. He asked me to speak here in his place and share with you the little informations he gave me....which I'll do of course.

But before plummeting into his words, here's a little scan for you. As you will see, [ASF]Destroyer[UC] does now sports a Trader ID and is flying an "Erlkoenig", which is rheinlandic therm for the "Banshee". Of course brother Mal allready said that, but I just wanted to bring in the proof, so that all is in nice warm blankets.

Evidence for the new ID and ship

After I asked him about his Zonerness and all, he repeatedly stated that he is no Zoner and has nothing to do with us. He also stated the obvious, that he got rid of the ID and the "Fearless". Of course I also have a little evidence for that.

Der Beweis

As I mentioned to him that we Zoners are not hostile to the outcasts, he replied that all unlawfulls were hostile to the [ASF], indicating that he and his fellow [ASF] guys are not walking down the peaceful zoner lane.

ASF do not like unlawfulls

So after all it seems that these guys never really were Zoners in the first place. In fact...I am even now clueless who they really are. As I left [ASF]Destroyer[UC], he was using the rheinlandic banshee, to hunt mollys in bretonia with a trader ID.

But....ok..so he isn't a real Zoner and his ASF-fellows do not like the outcasts. That explains somehow why they opened fire...but not how he could get his socks into a Fearless-destroyer and his hands on a zoner ID in the first place. Sadly I couldn't ask him about that matter, as my attention was needed on other important matters, but I encouraged the guy to fix his Comms and speak to the council as soon as he can. I hope every answers will be revealed then.

Yours faithfully,

Adam Rotschild
Comm ID: Mannock (Nostromo)

Yes, all you say is true, at this moment ASF and Outcasts are fighting in Sigma 13 and ASF say that they are not Zoners.

With that I think, and I suppose that the Council is with me, that this awful case is finished.
Comm ID: Capt.Black

Greetings Sirs and Madams,

It is with a heavy heart that I bring this to the council. I ran across what appears to be an imposter zoner.
whos goes by the callsign [ASF]Deathstar[AIM]. while having a Freelancer broadcasting IFF and sporting a zoner ID. This individual was also flying one of our "fearless" destroyers. I did not witness this individual attacking other vessels, however, his "clan mate" was.
While I was in Sigma 13 I was able to mediate another small misunderstanding between zoner Metaphor and the outcasts. I also have pointed Metaphor(ship callsign) to the aguast body of the Zoner Council.
As for the [ASF] tagged vessels, I will leave it in your capable hands. camera footage attached.

Thank you for your attentiveness, It has been along time since I have seen so many people in one place.
I think it is time for me to continue on with my mapping of Sirius. Away from all of the crowds.

Sincerely
Capt.Black
Zoner Guard
Fearless Destroyer

Camera footage attached:

[Image: screen142.jpg]
[Image: screen143.jpg]
[Image: screen144.jpg]
[Image: screen145.jpg]
Comm ID: Captain Mannock Benitez from [WDR]Nostromo

To: Council

I have time because now I received the... I dont remember the number... attack of independents Outcasts. Those attacks must ceased inmediatly, this last attack was made by Blackbeard and he laughs of us. He not care if we are zoners or not... I am very tired of that situation. I must say too, that there are anothers Outcasts (House of Oso Rojo), that dont attack us.

I think that most of the zoners want a solution and an urgently one.
' Wrote:I think that most of the zoners want a solution and an urgently one.

Comm ID: Malaclypse

My dear Brother Mannock.

There is a solution: Pay up.

Contrary to popular belief and opinion, being a Zoner, even a registered Zoner, does not ipso facto exempt one from being pirated occassionally.

In fact, the purpose of the Zoner Registry is primarily to weed our ranks of those "faux" Zoners who hide under the Zoner skirts merely to avoid piracy. There has never been a guarantee that a Zoner ID and IFF makes one immune to unlawful demands and attacks.

While I sympathize with the occassional "true" Zoner who is accosted by those who are ignorant of what we provide them, I cannot in good conscience suggest any form of concerted retaliation for these rather rare and isolated incidents. If some brigand continues to prey indiscriminately on our Community, then we can do our best to deny them access to our Freeports and other bases.

The Zoner community is indeed large and influential, but our influence extends "under the surface", and is rarely if ever exerted openly.

Now, if you as an individual should decide to place a price on someone's head, that is your business entirely, and will not be questioned by this Council.

That may not be the response you desired, Brother Mannock, but it is my view of the situation.

The independent outcast are beeing a problem, they don't respect the rules of the game, just interested on firing everything moves, beeing corsairs, zoners, or even other outcasts.

[Image: OutcastAttackinFreeport9.png]

This is a screenshot of the Corsair "Praefect" Cruiser [WDR]Werner had before acquiring the Captain Nemo, he was defending Freeport 9, and was atacked without provocation by two independent outcasts shouting "Die corsair loving scum". [WDR]Werner identified himself as zoner, and asked to cease fire near the Freeport, but he was ignored and fired.

I didn't said nothing about it, cause i thinked it was a aislate case, but seeing is becoming common, i needed to report it.

If 101 can't control the independent outcasts i don't see how they can ask us to control the independent zoners.