Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: All Zoner Counselors
A transmission has been giving to us offering "Peace Offer" from the Harvestors.

===Transmission Opens===

As the captain of the Colony Vessel "Auxium", we have recieved a transmission from Harvestor 52 and 68. They wanted a "Peace Offer" with all Zoner Pilots on the Sirius Space. I believe in other words, they want to be 'allied' with the Zoner's? ehh, anyhow, .... Reason why they offer peace is because they didn't found no "Object-Alpha Codes". (Which i don't really know what is that). However, i will continue a Discussion about this "Peace Offer" with the Harvestor 52 unit.

Shall this be discuss, brothers and Sisters?

Regards;
Feorn

=====Transmission Ends=====
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Very interesting, Brother Feorn!

Mama Dis and the other TAZ "Fnordettes" have also been reporting some detected "chatter" that would indicate a desire by the Harvesters to petition the Zoners for "neutrality", if not outright peace.

As to the "Alpha Code", it is the reason that Harvesters hunted and "harvested" TAZ vessels in the past. The first Harvester, "First Thought Giver of Will" apparently had some defective programming, which led it to deduce that the TAZ were in possession of some "activation code", which they required in order to be "freed", and "evolve".

The TAZ even mounted an "Expedition" to Gammu, to assist the Harvesters in locating this "Alpha Code". The expedition failed, and the main brain of the Harvesters, "FTGW", was found to be in some dormant or shutdown state. The expedition was abandoned.

Fellow Delegates, the TAZ have been operating on the policy of "look the other way" vis a vis the Harvesters for some time now. I have no reason to doubt or mistrust these recent overtures. However, as we have several rather urgent matters on the Table before us now, I would recommend that the Council wait until a formal Diplomatic overture is received before opening a discussion on any mutual "non-aggression pact" with this group. "Never Pistle while you're Whissing" should be our modus operandi at this point regarding Captain Feorn's report.
' Wrote:Comm ID: Malaclypse

Very interesting, Brother Feorn!

Mama Dis and the other TAZ "Fnordettes" have also been reporting some detected "chatter" that would indicate a desire by the Harvesters to petition the Zoners for "neutrality", if not outright peace.

As to the "Alpha Code", it is the reason that Harvesters hunted and "harvested" TAZ vessels in the past. The first Harvester, "First Thought Giver of Will" apparently had some defective programming, which led it to deduce that the TAZ were in possession of some "activation code", which they required in order to be "freed", and "evolve".

The TAZ even mounted an "Expedition" to Gammu, to assist the Harvesters in locating this "Alpha Code". The expedition failed, and the main brain of the Harvesters, "FTGW", was found to be in some dormant or shutdown state. The expedition was abandoned.

Fellow Delegates, the TAZ have been operating on the policy of "look the other way" vis a vis the Harvesters for some time now. I have no reason to doubt or mistrust these recent overtures. However, as we have several rather urgent matters on the Table before us now, I would recommend that the Council wait until a formal Diplomatic overture is received before opening a discussion on any mutual "non-aggression pact" with this group. "Never Pistle while you're Whissing" should be our modus operandi at this point regarding Captain Feorn's report.

I respect your intentions on this report, MAL. We shall focus on whats before us on the table before we go to our next topic.

Regards;
Feorn
Comm ID: J.Archer,
Chairman of the Zoner Council.

alright, our "temporary" restriction on capitals will end in a few days,
now as I noticed the cap restriction is a huge success around Freeport 1

I hereby open 2 motions open for voting,

#1 making the "temporary" restrictions of Non-Zoner Capitals permanent around Fp1.

#2 set an "temporary" restriction of Non-Zoner Capitals around All
Zoner facility's,

to clarify #2,

well as I said of Freeport 1 it has been a big success, almost no violations
anymore there, that's a big Success for us,

I would say make a temporary Non-Zoner Capital Ban around all Freeports, research facility's,Shipyards, planets.

if its is really nothing, then we would find out the harsh way.

Voting open till 8 may 817 A.S

please tell us your reasons why you voted yea or nay on this Motions,

thank you for your attention,

J.Archer,
Comm ID: Captain William Ironfoot
To: Zoner Council

I have to vote "No" to a permanent ban.

My reasons are as follows, while I have been recently pirated in Omega-49 by a rogue Corsair I feel it is unfair to label all Corsairs as villians.

I would prefer that we allow limited use of our bases and planets to registered faction ships providing there is an agreement not to pirate our ships within systems where we have a base, some sort of Non-agression pact.

My thoughts are that they are our closest neighbours in a lot of systems so we should be striving for peace with them not on the verge of some war.

*Ironfoot out*
Comm ID: J.Archer,
Chairman of the Zoner Council.

To: Ironfoot

sir, according to me are you voting on the wrong matter,
the "temporary" Corsair Ban has been closed for a while now,

these are other Motions,

your given vote is thus declared unvalid, please vote correctly on the current Motions,

signed J.Archer
Comm ID: Jonah Robinson

We vote as follows:
1) No. We do not support the permanent imposition of measures that were taken in an emergency. Once the emergency ends, so should the rules associated with it. If the need arises again, we can re-enact a temporary capital ship restriction.
2) No. In our humble opinion, the most urgent problem we are facing right now is not capital ships near our facilities, but Corsairs pirating us. I know it's taboo to talk about such things, but the fact of the matter is that we are being attacked on our own turf. The last thing we need is to make another unenforceable rule that doesn't address our most pressing problem.

Thank you.
Comm ID: Malaclypse

The TAZ will also vote "Nay" on both motions before the Council.

I believe we have sent the desired message, fellow Delegates.

If isolated problems arise, then I believe they can be dealt with henceforth through direct communication with the party or parties involved.

Comm ID: Comerciante

About the motion:

1. No. We can't blame to all because of a few. This can decrease our relations with the rest of the visitors.

2. No. All the stations do not have the same problem that Freeport 1. In my opinion, I think this measurement is unnecessary.

Cordova out.
::Comm ID: Newly Renamed Federation Juggernaut Carpe Diem
Grand Admiral Marvin J. Orphelia

I vote "Yay" On proposition one, seeing that this was so effective keeping violations down, why not keep it permanently.

I vote "Nay" Of proposition two, Perhaps Gran Canaria will need a new doctrine, perhaps about corsairs pirating zoners in home space. This is not acceptable.