Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***begin trans***

To: council of zoners
subject: harvester encounter

I had an encounter with harvester_01 just now in kyushu. harvester destroyed captive recoverd, as well as a harvester beacon will deliver beacon to gran canera.
Honestly i'm not hunting them out just seem to stumble across them promise.

I am as always standing by to give testimony or any thing else needed.
shane out

***End trans***
***begin trans***

subject: harvester encounter

I am updating inteligence files for harvester_10. Files attached. encounter happened in munich system.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/s...0311-183039.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/s...0311-183046.jpg

On a more peronsal not would someone else please start tripping over them instead of me, I might start getting paranoid about the harvesters having a tap into my ships logs.

shane out

***End trans***
Today I was attacked by one harvester in cambridge... he wasnt able to kill me. They dont respect neutrality of zoners, for me they are KOS if I spot them in 5k secure zone around freeports.
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Well, Delegates, the gloves seem to be off, as far as this Hive of Harveys goes.

We have enough witnesses.. can I get a motion? Can I get an Amen? Can I get a woman too?

Let's have a motion so we can move on, eh?

Transponder: Thomas Merrill
What exactly are we moving on?
Incoming Transmission from [RoS]Vengeance[X] to Zoner Council

"Ladies, Gentlemen and others...

I have a question for you.

Outcast forces today moved against Gamma with wonderful success.

During the battle we encountered a ship callsign: snap in a Zoner Destroyer. Even though he was tagged Corsair he had a Zoner ID so we left him alone out of respect for the Zoners.

Imagine our suprise then when he opened fire on us!!

Here is the clearist picture from the hullcam I have. Clearly shows his ID, ship and name, and I assure that his tag is Corsair.

[Image: Snap.jpg]

We, of course, destroyed his ship, as not even a Zoner can blame us for acting in self-defense.

We would like an answer to this and if he is not a Zoner he should be stripped of his ID and ship immediatly. If he is a Zoner he should fix his tag and recieve a repremand, at best, for his actions.

Thank you for your time,
Vengeance.
Comm ID: Malaclypse
Zoner Council Comms
CC: RoS Comms

Vengeance, sir.

Our Registry shows no listing for said vessel, "snap".

So, jolly good show!

As this Council is strictly an advisory body for those not registering as voting members or "Associates", there is little we can offer, except our apologies.

We can assure you that this rather confused individual will receive guidance from other Zoners, now that his perfidy has been revealed. He will also be shunned, guffawed at, browbeaten, and generally made to feel this Body's displeasure.

Our apologies for your confusion, and our compliments for helping to cull the Sector of "Faux" Zoners.

Regards,
Malaclypse
Acting Chairpiskopos,
Council of Zoners
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

To:Zoner Council

(Subject: Reply from RoS comm center)

We understand my friend, it is truly a hardship leading such a massive front in sirius. There will always be bad apples in amongst the good ones, i hope you have much luck trying to talk sense into this man.

For now i shall hold off my men until he shows another act of hostilities, but i am sure your aware if this happens again we cannot be so forgiving with this man and will be dealt with on our own discretion.

i wish you good day my friends.

***TRANSMISSION ENDED***
' Wrote:***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

To:Zoner Council
(Subject: Reply from RoS comm center)

We understand my friend, it is truly a hardship leading such a massive front in sirius. There will always be bad apples in amongst the good ones, i hope you have much luck trying to talk sense into this man.

For now i shall hold off my men until he shows another act of hostilities, but i am sure your aware if this happens again we cannot be so forgiving with this man and will be dealt with on our own discretion.

i wish you good day my friends.

***TRANSMISSION ENDED***

***begin trans***

this is to let the council know that i spotted individual "snap" he now sports coursier iff/id, so hopefully the problem is solved.

shane out

***End trans***
Incoming Transmission from [RoS]Vengeance[X] to Zoner Council

Quote:individual "snap" he now sports coursier iff/id
I was not aware this council supported the sale of their vessesl to certain factions.

Thank you Malaclypse for your timely response.

I can only echo my Archon's statements at this point.