Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COM ID: [TAZ]Kyte

TO: CoZ

RE: Message from Mal

***************************** Message Begins *****************************************
Honorable Council Members,

I've been asked to forward this communique from Mal... to the TAZ. The aim is to make the Council aware of the current situation in Baffin.

Humbly,

Kyte

To: All TAZ
Comm ID: Malawhissed

And so mote it be:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=32882#

I hope we do not have to lock down Baffin, guys; but I won't get a moment's peace from Goddess if this continues.

(Kyte, if you would be so kind as to cc this to the Council on my behalf, I would be grapeful. M.)

23's

--------------------

*********************** MESSAGE ENDS *************************************************
Comm id: J.Archer,
Chairman of the Zoner Council.

brothers,sisters and delegates of the Zoner Council

it seems the council has large responsibility's
and we need to set our course to our ideals and prosper
when we reached it, the course shall ask many sacrifices
but at the end it was all worth it.

for now 1 investigation is busy and it seems 1 other is pending,

investigation #1:subject: [GST]

for now I have launched an observation investigation on [GST]
to give us an more clear and independant view on who they are, what their goals are. you will kept in the loop/

pending investigation:
#1: Rogue Zoner capital ship

other news,

August Redburn has been granted docking rights to Lanzarote base and will provide us with high grade plutonium for our bases/ships

Samura is working on an deal with the =CR=

thats all for now, and thank you for your attention.
CommID: Monbetsu
Name: Satoru Nomura

I am ready to answer my part, to vote on current Zoner issues across Sirius. Fill me in - I'll keep a close eye upon this channel.
##Incomming Transmission##
#CommsID:Admiral Adama The 2nd#
#Source: Planet Gran Canaria Omega 49#
...Begin Transmission...

Greetings To the Council.

I am sorry i did not have the time too vote on the new chairman of the council which i would've liked too have voted.

Congratulations j.Archer, You shall do the Zoners proud i am shure.

i have been away in the recent months, after deciding that the Freedom, should be decommissioned and the parts used too help our colleagues on omega 49, for repairs too homes and the like, which i can inform is going very well. I have been subject too purchase a new ship, which i shall once the repairs, and rebuilding on gran canaria is completed.

As for the [GST]... we should look further into this matter considering they are zoners, i shall attempt too contact the Admiral of the Libertonian Navy Fleet, and request logs and guncam footage of the [GST] doing what they have apparently done wrong, untill such a time i think that the GST reserve the right too remain silent under these matters But they should apologise even if they have done nothing wrong,
As zoners we should not want the council too get to caught up in this situation and let the investigators do what they do best.

For now i must end this transmission as there is still much too be done planetside on Gran Canaria.

Goodday, Admiral Adama out.

...Transmission Ends....
Comm ID: J.Archer,

Brothers, sisters and delegates of the Zoner Council,

I have been so polite to send an formal message to All
Delegates,

currently the following persons have responded to my letter:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ZAS~ delegate, Coriko Lameos, (Coriko Lameos)
[TAZ] delegate, Kyte (Kyte)
[WDR] delegate, Mannock Benitez, (Mannock)
OSI delegate, Samuel Nichols,(Sigcorps)
(]c[) delegate, Dr. Werner Mazursky (werner)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurelia Silvan (dab)
Capt. Black, (Tanker)
Captain Robinson, (Quorg)
Dr Bearnard Adelaide, (NerdRage)
Elizabeth Tate, (Jinx.)
Furball, (Crassus)
Georg Thorfinnssen, (Clarkie)
Ivan Ilyich,(Ivan Ilyich)
James Star, (TheStar)
Jonathan Archer, (Entrepreneur)
Kikatsu, Kara, (kikatsu)
Lloyd Black (Thexare)
Mike Agathon (Mb52)
Oren Sheppard, (Logo)
Rashida, (Derkylos)
Robert Dunn, (Tic)
~stinger~, (Hood)
Top, (Cannon)
Victor Cordova, (Novakiller)
William M. Callaghan, (Graf Petersen)

---------------------------------------------------------
persons who wanted to be on the Non-Voting List,
----------------------------------------------------------
John Hindenburg, (Barracuda-007)

---------------------------------------------------
persons replied to stop on the Zoner Council
an can be removed from the list.
----------------------------------------------------
named:
Salazar Kairae, (Seth Karlo)
Illia Rethwallen, (Lunaphase)

more names will be updated in this letter.
Communication link received...
Sender: Lloyd Black
To: Council of Zoners
Subject: Formal Letter?
Opening link...

What formal letter? Am I missing something here? I don't recall getting one.

Link terminated. Closing...

(//EDIT: Has been resolved.)
Comm ID Kara Kikatsu:

Sirs I did not wish to vote on this current poll, as I am not personally familiar enough with all the candidates to ethically choose one for the position. If by doing this I have some how suggested that I do not wish to vote, then I am extremely embarrised.

End
Comm ID: 94RH3F39FH34F934HF
To: Council of Zoners
ID Trace: California Minor, California.

Displaying...

Chairman and fellow Zoners,

My apologies for not responding sooner. I had no idea an issue had arisen, as we mainly keep to ourselves.
Also, congratulations Mr Archer on your elevation.

Reading through past transmissions, I see there is an issue about a [GST] ship. I concur with Elizabeth Tate on this issue. However, the HX is in the same boat as Satoru Nomura, we are ready to answer, but do not know what to answer for and to.

-Sebastien Coen, current Head of HX operations.

Transmission End.
Comm ID: J.Archer,

to: Sebastien Coen

thank you, it is actualy not about one [GST] ship, its about the [GST] organisation, they claim to be zoners but act very different, we are gathering intel about them for as much we can.

to: the council,

List has been updated, more update will folow
to: the council

"if our information point to them being detrimental or even dangerous to our political agendas, we should officially declare to distance them from the council - and the zoners it represents.

i don t think that any further steps really need to be taken once they are outside our political "protection" - as things usually take its course themselves.

its like declaring them to be fugitive. - we should of course still keep the option to offer them to become part of the our community again - once they rehabilitate and wish to become a more beneficial member of the zoner community.

once we declare them to be fugitive, - they ll be on their own... and such a decision can also backfire.

however - i have not heard of any negative news concerning the GST. - they have either become quite or haven t stirred up any trouble anymore.

on a different note. - livadia shipyards is currently producing powerful turrets suited for stationary installations. - i am coordinating the shipment to our stations to reinforce the defenses. - new cannons include mostly anti-warship weapons that will help us greatly to defend our stations against enemy warships.

furthermore, updated and state of the art combat algorithms are uploaded to the battlecomputers of most stations. the combat efficiency to aid defending forces will be greatly improved - which is especially important for those on guard near stations.

more details will be incoming, once we have conducted some field tests.

E.Tate"