Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: CoZ

Aurelia Silvan it is

*VOTE PLACED*
[Incoming Transmission]
[Location: Unknown]
[Comm ID: Shade Yuka]

Text Only Transmission...

Currently voting for Miss Silvan.

Signed,

Shade Yuka

[Transmission Terminated]

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan

Thirty Six hours left to vote for new chairperson. Keep in mind, this is like any other vote, and once you miss three in a row, you will lose your Council membership and have to re-apply. And if it's your second time, you may not get back in. There are even those who participated in the nomination that haven't voted here yet. Keep in mind, your nominations weren't votes. They were simply to choose who the candidates would be for everyone to vote on.
-Aurelia Silvan
<div align="right]End Transmission
Standing in the Council's chambers, Alan Mosinger turns to address the attending assembly.

I would like to ask the Council to extend the voting period for another 24-hours. I understand that this matter is urgent, but in our haste, many of the council will not be informed and it will no less leave a bad taste in their mouths. I wish to allow those who are still out and about to get a chance to sit down and seriously consider their choices for the next chairperson.

On another note, I cast my vote in favor of Aurelia Silvan.

Turns to where Aurelia Silvan is seated

I expect great things from you ma'am, I am sure you will not disappoint.

Alan turns on his heel and returns to his seat in chambers

Comm ID: Mirko von der Lippe
To: CoZ

Dear Delegates,

i vote for Aurelia Silvan.

~Mirko von der Lippe
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient(s): Alan Mosinger

I think three days is sufficient for this vote. One of the problems that has always plagued this Council is that our issues take much longer to resolve than they should. If it seems the outcome of the vote may change if it's kept open another twenty-four hours, I'll do so. However, if it seems like it'll be the same either way, it'll stay at its scheduled deadline. There are still thirty-two hours left for this vote already, increasing it to fifty-six seems like an unnecessary delay.
-Aurelia Silvan
<div align="right]End Transmission
***incoming transmission***
Sender ID: James Fletcher
Recipient ID: CoZ comms

Nominations don't double-up as votes, eh? Aurelia Silvan it is, then.

***transmission ends***
Comm Id: Malcolm Reynolds
Re: Election

I hearby vote for Aurelia Silvan.

Signed, Secretary Reynolds
Alan Mosinger stands up at his seat

My appologies Ms. Silvan, I misread the notice, I had thought it was written "there is..." not "thirty six". Guess that'll teach me to just glance through paperwork now.

Alan takes his seat once again
*Top awakes from his three day slumber in the council chamber, coughs and spits on the floor.*

I vote for Aurelia Silvan. Now let me get back to sleep.