Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*awoken from his drug induced coma by insessant beeping, Top crawls over the litter of bedding and bodies to the comm. "Another vote, another reminder and another, enough, I give in..."*

Sender: Top
To: Council of Zoners
Subject: Vote

I vote for Mal.

Top out.
Incoming transmission....
Comm ID: Elias Elonen

Ok, no need to get all negative and moody. No point in putting this off any longer.

I vote for Mal, because I'm easy like Sunday morning.

And we all shall benefit from his curmudgeonish reign.

Elonen, out.

End of transmission....
Current Vote Tally:

Capt. Jonathan Archer (5)
Sister Aurelia Silvan (2)
Dr. Werner Mazursky (1)
Samuel Nichols (2)
Malaclypse 666 (5)
Abstentions (2)
Unconscious (34)
incoming transmission......

Comm...Capt.Black..

Well, once I got my radio fixed..though I really didn't miss it much..It's been so quiet..peacefull....
ahem..yes..saw that I have recieved several messages that actually needed replying to..

I place my vote for Mal....*hits send transmission button.....*

....leans over..turns off radio...blessed silence...

Edit: Tallied... ...ya bugger. Mal
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Council

I'm not a voting member, at least not yet and hope to be one some day but for those that are and haven't voted, what's keeping you? We have issues pressing that need addressing and we need to get a chair.

Now, my opinion on slavery. To sell another human being or humanoid into the service of another is dead wrong IMO. Some say they handle the dirt work of government such as making registration tags for ships and the like but that's what prisoners are for, men and women who lost their freedom through stupidity.
I've seen many slave traders and have had to bite my tongue when I see them. If I ever get a vote, I say abolish this practice.
I've been waiting for now to watch how the votes go. This was rather pointless, considering I planned on doing it from the start.. Nothing's changed. Being one of the nominees, though not exactly wanting the chair, I abstain.
-Aurelia Silvan
P.S. We should make a Vice Chairperson, just because we can.
Comm ID: Mama Dis

Well, by count there are still 34 registered delegates who have not voted. What of WDR? Kullman? What of the Jupiter Guild?

You have less than 18 hours left until the polls close, Registered Zoners. If you do not care to vote, then why do you register?

18 hours, at which time it will be up to the Council and the new Chairperson to decide whether to keep "lapsed" Delegates on the Registry at all.

Comm ID: J.Archer
Commander of the Alcmaria Vitrix,
Gaurd of Freeport 1.

before I forget I havent voted yet, and it would seem unfair if
I vote for myself, thats why I vote for Dr.Werner
he is an good man.

archer out
Current Vote Tally:

Dr. Werner Mazursky (2)
Samuel Nichols (2)
Malaclypse 666 (5)
Abstentions (2)
Unconscious (33)

8 Hours left to cast your votes, Delegates.

If you no longer wish to be a member of this Council.. remain mute.

If you wish to see this Council continue under a leader of consensus, speak up!

Dis
Current Vote Tally:

Malaclypse 666 (5)
Dr. Werner Mazursky (2)
Samuel Nichols (2)
Abstentions (2)
Absent (33)

Comm ID: Malaclypse, Pueblo Bonito

The Vote is closed. We are deadlocked. Hail Eris! (And measure the Pineals on those 33 slackers, eh?)

I hereby withdraw myself from consideration. It is up to the Council to decide whether to install Brother Jonathan, or to call a new vote.

I thank you for your past support as Chairman of this Council, and for your kindness and cooperation as a past Delegate for the TAZ. I offer to continue my services as Registrar if the Council should wish. or to transfer the passcodes to whoever assumes the Chair.

The TAZ will remain as faithful and supportive members of this Council, with Sister Kyte as our Delegate.

A bright future awaits we Zoners. This Council will help to guarantee that.

My warmest regards.