Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Chairman Mal

Delegates,

The result of the current vote in no way precludes the possibility of future proposals from either side. I would welcome such proposals if the current one is defeated.

However, the next item of business for this Council will be the ratifying of Official Council Policies for public dissemination. We have gone far too long without a comprehensive statement of our policies regarding No Fire Zones and similar issues.

Once the current vote is concluded, the First Draft of those policies will be submitted here for discussion.

Once ratified, we will then consider Delegate Reisiger's proposal to hold a "Convention", which would involve every major House and Group in Sirius, and allow them to officially "endorse' or "reject" those policies.

There will be another discussion on the wording and intent of the first draft in "closed chambers" Sunday. Please plan to attend if at all possible.
Ten hours left to vote on the TBH Proposal, Delegates.

We wil begin our closed chambers discussion on Council Policies in about two hours. Please be present if you wish to comment.
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
Transmission ID: ZO-0113-21
To: Zoner Council, Chairman Mal
Subject: Absence from Bowex Lease, Brotherhood Proposal

Mr. Chairman, I would like to appeal for an exemption on the Lease Vote. The reason for my absence was due to an unexpected vacation. An old friend of mine, Takara Hakase, invited me aboard his Luxury Liner for vacation as a birthday gift for me (//I went to Otakon...). Please note "Exempt" or "Abstain" as my vote tally as I was not present for the alloted time to cast my vote.

As for the Brotherhood Proposal,

I'll have to vote Nay on the matter.

There are several reasons for this, one being that it puts at risk the already shaky neutrality between us and the Outcasts. Open acceptance of this proposal could have catastrophic ramifications towards our trade industry.

-Alan Mosinger
Delegate Mosinger,

You are here now, and active. That is all that matters. I hope you enjoyed your birthday cruise.

We will now retire to "closed chambers" for further discussion on the CoZ Policies first draft. See you there.

Mal
Pope David Fenderson votes Nay on the issue at hand. I would not see us allow further outside interference of any kind in Zoner affairs.
Six hours remaining to vote on the TBH Proposal, Delegates.

Also, thank you all for attending our "closed session". Once the current vote is tallied and announced, the Final Draft of CoZ Policies will be made available here for final comments and a vote on Ratification before being made "public".
[Comm ID: Coriko Lameos]

Apologies, I've been so caught up with my own business and paperwork that I have no idea on the details of this proposal, nor the time to mull it over. Thus I must Abstain.
Comm ID: Malcolm Reynolds

On the topic of TBH's proposal regarding Omega 49 I am voting Nay. We cannot know all the side effects that this would cause, and therefore cannot move forward with such an agreement at this time.

Captain Reynolds.
Com ID: Lucky LeRoux
To CoZ: And all Zoners

This vote, it looks like a power move by the Corsairs to grasp the traders of Gran Can to me, totally against my bank balanced Religion...Take it as a no vote, Mr. Chair.

All the Best Regards and wishes for a fantastic New Trading Season.

Lucky
Comm ID: Apostle Zarathud

Fellow delegates and Chairman , I am sad to have to say my vote is nay on this proposal.