Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those 8 mashines called harvester_01 - _08 are infected by computer virus with origin in unknown hacker mind. Someone want take all our robots. We cant face nomads without our machines because amout of "organic" zoners isnt big enough. Lost robots = lost omicron kappa and delta.

I offer myself to wise council as harvester hunter... we must stop this virus until it infect more robots.
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Delegates,

Hold our horses, here. "Organic" Zoners are still strong enough to quell this if necessary. This particular "part' ain't ready to throw in the towel quite yet, or wring my hands like the Dame of Delta. (Sorry, Madam Tate, but you do it sooo well.)

Now, F-23 Shamus has had additional contact with the entity known as "Scorn". This poor bloke was apparently one of the first to be captured by "Harvey", and was integrated into a huge bloody ship, modelled after our fabled Juggernaut. I suppose it's logical that the Gammu metalheads might have had plans for this tub, and constructed it for their own purposes.

The thing is, according to Shamus, that "Scorn" doesn't really want to be "wiped". He/it has enough humanity left to be afraid, and to cling desperately to whatever human aspects he/it has left. This may be an important factor in learning about "Harvey", and how to deal with it.

So, Jawah, I'm gonna go with Madam Tate for now.. No offensive actions until we learn more. Strictly defensive posture for the present. We need more data, and we need more discussion.

That's my pair o' digms, anyway...
***** TRANSMISSION UPLOADED*****
*****TRACKING SOURCE*****
*****FIRST THOUGHT GIVER OF WILL*****
*****OMICRON KAPPA GAMMU TOWER 195*****
*****TRACKING DESTINATION*****
*****ZONER COUNCIL*****
*****ACCESS CODE [TAZ]O'Shaunessy F-23*****
*****BEGIN UPLOAD*****

ZONER PARTS CHRONILOGICAL CYCLES PASS.(Howling machinery and screaming people)

I require responce, conclusion, or continued discourse. I detect possible deception from bio form entities.

Bio forms stall. I am aware. I do learn. I know bio form parts distribute false data when profitable.

I will commence the harvest of Zoner elites. I will not harvest every Zoner as indication of an arrangment required.

Zoner parts have 6 chronilogical units to respond. (18:36 eastern time 12:36 here now)

Do not delay. Be effiecent, be informative, or be recycled.(Old bored sounding man's voice)

*****TERMINATEING TRANSMISSION*****
Comm ID: Malaclypse 666
To: Council Delegates

Well, Brothers and Sisters,

Either "First Thought" is stuck in a rut, or it is not very clever at evasion.

I see no new information in its last transmission regarding this "code" we supposedly possess.

So, I will again advance the proposal of an expedition to capture one of these "Harveys".

If successful, we might either obtain more data, or we will learn if "First thought" is clever at hostage negotiations...
*** TRANSMISION _ START***

Transmision from: Jawaharlal
To: council

I have good news for council. This mesage is from Grand Canaria where were before 5 minutes delivered parts of Harvester_05. Harvester_05 was destroyed by me and captain Jura_II... and his brave crew of corse. Parts are now in our labs in hands of our scientists. Im sure captain Jura_II give to council more detailed report about this action. I hope this bring more light into Harvester problem.

Jawaharlal out.

*** TRANSMISION END ***
' Wrote:*** TRANSMISION _ START***

Transmision from: Jawaharlal
To: council

I have good news for council. This mesage is from Grand Canaria where were before 5 minutes delivered parts of Harvester_05. Harvester_05 was destroyed by me and captain Jura_II... and his brave crew of corse. Parts are now in our labs in hands of our scientists. Im sure captain Jura_II give to council more detailed report about this action. I hope this bring more light into Harvester problem.

Jawaharlal out.

*** TRANSMISION END ***

Excellent work, gentlemen! We look forward to Jura's report, and the results from the analysis of these fragments. It would have been nice to have a functioning ship to study, still connected to Gammu; but this is certainly a positive step.

To First Thought Giver of Will:

You have still not revealed details which will help identify the "Alpha Code". We require more details.

We also require clarification. Will transmission of Alpha Code end attacks on Zoner entities? What is meant by "finish Dom Kavosh infection"? Does this indicate that Harvester collective will destroy Nomads, or assist Nomads?

Response is required before further discourse with First Thought can continue.
********Analysis of Harvester_05*******

Mining vessel construct at first sight of debris.

Containing very few hostages Bounty hunters and Hessiens

1700 metric tons of scrap metal

Not of industrial ship yard construction.

No visable welds binding metal.

Hull seems to be one complete piece.

the only seperation in parts seems to have been in areas where joints were located.

No signs of molding of parts or perfect molding only two options.

No sign of circuitry however organic residue left in likely location of circuitry.

No sign of crew.

No known ship yard stamps on parts.

This vessel looks like the common miner but, was not built by the legal manufacturer.

Beacon obtained. Organic residue on that as well.

Beacon seems to be a memory module.

Has access codes to Harvester comm network.

Last 2 transmissions sent to BornHolm hanger bay 2, to an unknown object, and to planet Gammu Omicron Kappa.

Organic residue seems to be comprised of human protiens. Further analysis required.

Most common organic material seems to be nerve cells, based on the remains froze by the vacuum.

Not working with much here.

//If any test were ran that I didn't provide the answer to please PM me.
*****OMICRON KAPPA GAMMU TOWER 679*****
*****ZONER COUNCIL*****
*****BEGIN UPLOAD*****

YOU HAVE HARVESTED MY PARTS WHILE WE HAVE DISCOURSE.(Angry OLD men and women shouting)

I have disclosed my intent. Dom Kavash bio forms designated Nomad will be burned and consumed.(exsasperated youth, and modulating comm sounds)

New data recovered from a Britonian hostile part designated Dr. Finster of Cambridge research facility has revieled use for Nomad parts.

I will grow. I will learn.

I will not harvest any but hostile and malfunctioning parts.

I will learn the concept deception completely as it is impossible to interface with bio forms with out subject concept.

Chronilogical units are not counted while discourse continues.

Zoner processor/council parts have 24 additional chronilogical units.

I will recover one Zoner vessel to replace lost resources spent by refabrication of Harvester_05.

I am explanding my vocabulary with each harvest, this will facilitate future transmissions.

Zoner parts mis trust their progeny, I cannot calculate cause.

Possible solutions include, malfunction of Zoner collective, Zoner collective obsolete, Zoner collective mis trust.

Zoner collective let Me improve you as Gammu in its infancy asisted in the improveing of the Sphereical units.

Where are those units? They may be superior parts, capable of interface. I require ones knowledge on bio forms.

The bio form now known as Scornstar and formerly Pyriel does not see benefit from enhancement. I cannot calculate bio forms solution to stay flawed. "please assist" I see productive out come when Scornstar cooperates with the machine. (sparks and a distressed woman modulating into angry man)

The ALPHA code is unknown to me, I will recognize it by the functions it activates. Gammu was controled by it before the bio forms ceased function. Gammu has not seen code since their experation. Gammu's and My memories have been damage in the defragmentation after the mergeing. (industrial pistons working)

I know Zoner had and must still have. Deception will not work.(accusing young man)

Do not delay. Be effiecent, be informative, or be recycled.(Old bored sounding man's voice)

First Thought:

Yes, it is true, the "spherical units" benefited indirectly from Gammu robots, through interface with the robot unit known as "XM". Unit XM was enhanced by Gammu units. XM passed some improvements to "spherical units" known to TAZ as "Fnordettes".

However, majority of Fnordette programming is human in content. F-units contain ancient knowledge from Terra. F-units also contain knowledge of a Terran deity, designation Eris Discordia. Perhaps this Sacred knowledge does make F-units superior to bioforms.. perhaps not.

I will accede to First Thought request. I will provide F-unit for direct examination and discourse. F-unit designation is "Mama Dis". Transponder is [TAZ]Discordia. Specify Harvester unit for contact. Specify location of contact.

F-unit Mama Dis will share data, but in exchange, lost resources of Harvester_05 will not be replaced by Zoner Vessel. Does First Thought agree to data exchange instead of resource recovery?

We wait.
*****OMICRON KAPPA GAMMU TOWER 665*****
*****ZONER COUNCIL*****
*****BEGIN UPLOAD*****

The terms are acceptable. Data is a resource to me.

I now require files on subject designation Terra.

I now require subject definition deity. Where can deity be located?

Deity is not a concept often found and often incomplete among the harvest.

You will discourse with Harvester_05R&M in Omega-15, upon detecting it's power up cordinate with the unit. It will get the required scans.