Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sure I guess explaination is in order. And the best way I can explain is to ask my own series of questions...
Please explain What ID we choose if we can conduct our (JG) version of services and under what ID. Oxymoronic sir? may be but as I already have said, we are open for options and listening to what the council has to say, rather than burying our heads in sands or heads in our faces (whatever the case may be). We will try to carry a neutral stance towards all factions which means we will take jobs from whomever has a job to offer. Please explain if the Zoners are actively taking the lawfuls side in all possible situations why are the unlawfuls neutral to them? Technically what would be the difference between a zoner and any house police except for the sole reason for the "zoner" to shout out "dont shoot we are neutral to you... we are zoners" when they suddenly feel the urge to not fight any more (which I have witnessed).
Quote:The AW have not been mercenaries for months.
Their stance changed again ? what are they now ? Will it change again as they see fit?

Last but not least..., OOC refers to information sent out to the people with psychic abilities and a higher understanding of their environment. If you can see them then congratulations you are a telepath as well. Keep it to yourself as this type of info is kept in a very exclusive circle. Others may not be able to see it.
Brother Isaac, if I may?

Pipsqueak, I am still unsure as to what specific issue you wish this Council to deliberate. You seem to be all over the board, here...

If it is the issue of whether Jupiter Guild should be granted full voting rights, then I stipulate that your points about AW are not relevant to the issue. The Asgard Warriors are a unique case, having their own ID, yet affilliating, sometimes questionably, with Zoners. I assure you that they will not go without scrutiny themselves, as I will make it a point to bring their case before the Council myself. But for now, we are discussing matters concerning you and the Jupiter Guild alone. At least I assume so.

Brother Chairman, I request that Pipsqueak be directed to place his issue in the form of a motion; and that the motion involve no other issues than those of Jupiter Guild vis a vis the Zoners and this Council.

Focus, gentlemen. Pistling while whissing will be the downfall of this process.
Well if you insist. Lets start with the AW first. I would assume questions from now onwards will pertain to AW only. JG can be brought up later. Please proceed...

You would agree though, the two issues however are intertwined as it is regarding the conduct of Zoners, whether AW or JG or any other zoner claimer for that matter. If you read the holorecordings, I did not bring up the use of merc ID, the council did (as a reason for us being a nonvoting member)...all references to our stance are replies to either you or the rest of the council. I do not plan to bring up JG again unless another council member has a question regarding JG. I am trying to stick to the topic, so please offer me the courtesy of atleast trying to stay on the subject as well.
I guess what is sums down to these questions:
1. Please observe the proof presented and tell me if that is the conduct of the zoner?
Council may Vote Yes or NO
2. Should we look at the AW ID and consider the ID description as the set of rules they follow as Zoner ? is that enough?

Why am I concerned about this ....well one reason is, if tommorow Nova PG attacks Corsairs, I believe the AW would vote in the "Zoner Council" to support NovaPG and attack the corsairs? I know as JG our answer would probably be to remain impartial and probably look for an opportunity to make some money. I have also seen AW in the recent past attacking Corsairs again and Again in their system none thee less, yet the representatives of Corsairs are always seen lounging areound the FP9 bars. You see any problem with that ?
Quote:..JG was, until very recently, an organization using Police IFFs..

JG have never had police IFF, they are to have Zoner or none at all, members having otherwise are expected to change it as soon as possible.
' Wrote:Well if you insist. Lets start with the AW first. Go ahead. I would assume quesiotns from now onwards will pertain to AW only. JG can be brought up later. Proceed...

I protest!

You led this Council to believe that you were speaking for the Jupiter Guild. Now, you wish us to examine another member to make your own case for.. what? That you should be allowed to affilliate with Zoners and shoot up lawfuls just because AW does?

This strikes me as duplicity, sir. If you will not make a formal motion to place before this Council, then I will do it for you. And, you will not like my motion.

Further, as you are still not entitled to a vote, and are merely a delegate for Jupiter Guild, I suggest you put a leash on your other members. They may speak through you.. not directly to this Council. Move that Mastery's comments be stricken from the record.
Yes, Mastery, please refrain from commenting in the future, leave such things to your delegate (Pipsqueak).

Now, since the discussion on whether or not to grant the Jupiter Guild full Zoner rights has already been opened, then lets stick with that subject for the time being.

Does anyone wish to make a case for or against granting the JG such rights, before we move along to a vote on the matter? Please, leave the Asgard Warriors out of such arguments, their own case will be reviewed in good time.
Quote:Move that Mastery's comments be stricken from the record

My most humble apologies. I merely wanted to clarify a point that my brother Pip seems to have missed. By all means, please, strike my point from the official record.

Quote:I suggest you put a leash on your other members.

I will be silent and watch, but my brother Pip would find it difficult to put a leash on a much older member of the same rank, I would ask you not to make such a demand of a friend.

Edit: after reading Isaac's post, I`m afraid there is no delete button.
' Wrote:Does anyone wish to make a case for or against granting the JG such rights, before we move along to a vote on the matter? Please, leave the Asgard Warriors out of such arguments, their own case will be reviewed in good time.

This would seem to fall upon me, Brother Isaac, as I "set the bar" during the registration process for the Council. I took it upon myself to stipulate that a voting member should not only possess a Zoner ID, but full Zoner affilliation as well.

I stand by that stipulation, unless the Council should vote otherwise.

Thank you.
Quote:This would seem to fall upon me, Brother Isaac, as I "set the bar" during the registration process for the Council. I took it upon myself to stipulate that a voting member should not only possess a Zoner ID, but full Zoner affilliation as well.
...unless the ID happens to be a AW id...sigh... you see a problem with that ?
How about HF starting the coucil of Liberty police and becoming a voting member of that?
You gotta act like a Zoner to be a zoner council member and I am afraid this council more seems like a vain attemt to legitimize AW as Zoners.l
Quote:Does anyone wish to make a case for or against granting the JG such rights, before we move along to a vote on the matter? Please, leave the Asgard Warriors out of such arguments, their own case will be reviewed in good time.
Seems the council is confused again. It is the Asgard wariors I brought up intially. Look at my post. My question was why are Asgard Warriors being allowed a voting right in the "ZONER council" (considering their recent actions that rather mimic Outcasts) and JG is not?

Council, I am representing JG on this matter. All other JG members will be silent observers. Try to stick to the subject please....
I apologize to the Council. I made a stipulation, but did not place same in the form of a motion. Bugger.

Moved: That voting rights on the Council of Zoners should be limited to Factions and Independents bearing both Zoner ID, and Zoner Affilliation.

There, that should do it.