Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: RFS Freedom

Mr. Nichols, thank you for your respectful response. Let us assure you that we in no way question your honest intentions regarding these negotiations. Upon closer reading of the agreement with Liberty, we concur that it indeed only serves to strengthen our laws, and this agreement now has our support.

As for the agreement with Bretonia, the fact that they suddenly force us to lose our 30 million credit per month lease for Port Jackson to continue operating Freeport 1 in peace is quite troubling. We realize that agreeing to these terms is the politically convenient and expedient option, but we do not condone setting ourselves up for the annexation of Freeport 1 or the surrounding area after the lease has expired, nor for our continued control of Freeport 1 to be dependent on the Bretonian lease of Port Jackson, which we agreed to out of the generosity of our hearts.

Regarding Chairman Holliday's message, we have had our disagreements with the Zoners Abolishing "Slavery," but as they are our brothers, we wish them safe travels, and respect their reasons for choosing to part ways with us. We hope that there may be continued cooperation between the Council of Zoners and the above-mentioned organization.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
Transmission ID: ZO-0113-42
To: Zoner Council
Subj: Next Agenda

In the interest of keeping up with the ever growing work load, I wish to ask if the council could move on to the next agenda. It has been approximately 3 days since our last session, and almost a week since our last official vote. And to process most major issues takes at least 2 weeks. I understand we all need a break at some point, but I should hope we can get back to work before too long.

-Alan Mosinger, Delegate
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Delegate Mosinger

While the current votes are finished, those very things we have voted on await final signing. Be patient, Sir, and enjoy the short lull. With the workload we just completed, I'm sure it's a welcome break.

-Doc
***Incoming transmission***
Comm ID: Brotherhood&Unity
To the: Council of Zoners
Subject: An unpleasant encounter in Omega 49
**Message opens**

Fellow delegates,

I'm sorry that I have to disturb this pleasant break we finally got, but there is certain matter that needs to be brought to Council's attention. I found several QCP war ships "camping" at the Gran Canaria docking ring, just moments ago. They were claiming that our planet is theirs and even asking some Zoner traders for cargo. I stopped and tried to reason with them, but got only insults. After I returned the favour as any good host should do [sarcasm] they took out my shields, without any warning. So, I decided to dock since ZBTs have none defence capabilities.
Needles to mention, all of this happened in the planet's NFZ, so they will have a lot of explaining to do.
We can't allow just any drunken criminal to come to OUR home and molest whomever they want to.

Here is the only evidence of this encounter I got

[Image: screen17j.th.png]

I hope that CoZ will deal with these scumbags with proper measures

May the peace be upon all of us

signed: Mohammad-Sadiq Al Noori

**End of transmission**
***Signal lost***
Comm ID: RFS Freedom

Well, that's the straw that broke the camel's back. They're officially back on the Freedom's list of hostile infidels.

We shall destroy them as we did before, inshallah.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew

None of you may like it but I'm going to try again and chat with the Privateers.
Mr. Robinson, do try to restrain yourself. Whatever anyone does, don't take the first shot.

-Doc
To the: Dock Holliday and the Council of Zoners
Subject: QCP attacks and threats
**Message opens**

Mr. Holliday,

If I'm not mistaken any member of the CoZ has legitimate rights to represent CoZ as long as his stance is not different from general Zoner guidelines. It was either that or we changed the nature of our dealing with issues and embraced strict hierarchy like most of the other Sirius people do. I missed that meeting then.

I was the the one who encountered with the QCP in front of Gran Canaria, I was the one they almost killed and I was the one who responded to their shameless, false accusations, since it seemed like no one else was going to.

Accusations that were made in already closed session channel. And made by someone who was not participating in that session at all. Yet, you seemed a bit too eager to pay all respect to the leader of that wild bunch and turn the other cheek. What bothers me in this case is that it was my cheek! I'm honest, hard-working man and calm person. Only and only thing that ticks me off is injustice. And that is the case now and here.

These lowlifes fly around Gran Canaria (inside NFZ) shooting and killing whomever they want to and you ask CoZ to sit with our hands crossed while you try to make another deal with them?! Deal which they won't follow anyway, just like they decided to neglect the previous one?!

Excuse me, but being diplomatic and neutral does not mean having no spine. On the contrary, sometimes it means exactly opposite! By treating these scoundrels same way we treat those who are good to us, we show them respect they don't deserve and also we show all other criminal groups that they can have their way with us, as long as they use force.
Why do you think that blackmails from "Mafia" and similar criminals suddenly appeared from all around?

With thatI would like to conclude my address to this Council with proposal that QCP are placed on the KoS list and proclaimed terrorist and enemies of Zoner, hunted down and exterminated, by all means as the scum they are!

And then finally, peace could be upon us

Mohammad-Sadiq Al Noori

**end of message**
***signal lost***
[Image: jaap.png]
*opening transmission*
*starting message*

Chairman and delegates,

the people who are flying under the QCP flag
should be dealt with, however, within my sources
I heard rumors about us the Mighty CoZ are overreacting
on many numerous things, not going further on the details
we should however deny docking rights within the said system (O49)
for the time it takes to start talkings with the QCP leaders,
ofcourse only Chairman Doc. Holiday should and only him,
response or start the diplomatic talkings,

Chairman Holiday,
the Abundiantus is currently located in the same system as Freeport 10,

Signed,

W.Dumentris,
acting Commander of the Abundiantus
To: Mr. Mohammad Sadiq-Al Noori
Encryption: Hi

Mr. Al Noori,

I do understand what you are seeing. Honestly I do. *sighs* I just want to try....harder than I did before. I guess my feeling is that if we entered hostilities with these people and I didn't give my best effort that I have failed my people who have placed their trust in me. I guess I have the feeling that if I can't resolve this diplomatically that I have failed you and everyone else. So before we commence in allowing people to either get hurt or killed, at least let me play every card I have.....please.

My final card? Bretonia is about to agree to and sign a document that officially acknowledges our laws. When they do, QCP, who claims to hold high regard for Bretonian law, may well fall into place and have to respect it. I know, the privateers where exiled but they still seem to hold the BAF very near and dear to themselves.
Is it an absolute? No but it's the one last shot I want to take before I pull out any stops and possibly send people to their graves.

Captain Dumentris, IF you bring that ship to Omega 49 via any stretch of Bretonia, be sure that you get clearance to pass through their space FIRST!! We don't need to give them any ammo in which they can use against us.

-Doc
To the: Dock Holliday and the Council of Zoners
Subject: QCP attacks and threats
**Message opens**

Understood Mr. Holliday. Since I trust your judgement I will wait to see what happens. I hope they will accept negotiation.
In that case I would like to withdraw the motion and place it on stand-by

Peace

Mohammad-Sadiq Al Noori

**end of message**
***signal lost***