Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comms ID: Mannock Benitez

To: Zoner Council and liar McIntosh

Sisters, Brothers and "never say the truth" McIntosh (and if you any time see it, never recongnize it).

Man for your propaganda, you have your comms. Please, use them.

If you want to attack us, fine... you want to kill us, great... But please, shut your mouth, you think that zoners are like your followers (between all of them have a neuron, to shoot is its only use).

Ahhh! That tactic was learning of two of yours men that attack one of ours ships... If you need 6 to 1 to win a battle, maybe we are best soldiers that you think or, simply is cowardice.

Comms Out.

"This Mc is very limited, I think that after repeat the same lies so many times he believe in them. And those men want to save the humanity... poor humanity" He smiles, McIntosh gave him evidence that Zoners could win "Give another chance to the peace, but that is the last..." He sees the photo of McIntosh "Your last chance or one day your hollow head replace your photo"
Transmission to: Zoner Council
Comm ID: Grand Admiral McIntosh, SCRA

Hrm, apparently someone is forwarding me the local school's lunch-hour conversations... I feel a strange urge to call your mother to take you home. Are you normally this testy when someone keeps their word? Or is that such an uncommon event in the WDR that it's shocked you into this slobbering stupidity?

Delagates, is this the man you want to stand among you as equals? I didn't think so. I'll be turning off my link to the Council now, until someone asks me to re-open it, as it appears that the ones not under fire are under rocks, or have their heads in the sand. I'll inform you if I feel the need to extend the width of our nets.

Transmission Ended
Incoming Transmission

To: Zoner Council, TAZ
RE: Gran Canaria repairs

Greetings and salutations!

Okay, I freely admit I represent the corporate world. Come on, I've got a nice mustache and smile!

[Image: jphelps.jpg]

Seriously, though - AP Manufacturing has contracts and contacts within the houses of Sirius to bring you guys the supplies you need to help rebuild your base on Gran Canaria. One of our ships already made several emergency runs bringing in H-Fuel to help your pilots in relief efforts. We're offering to bring in additional supplies if you need them. Heck, we've already got a license to haul deuterium through Bretonian space, and most of our pilots have visited your base before, and we like you. We want to help.

If there are some specific supplies you need, let us know, and if we can, we'll bring them down.

TO: Zoner Counsil,delegates, borthers and sisters and any SCRA who is watching this
Subject: zoner Scra relations

Greetings,

My ship will be moved in the shadows, the scra knows we have the force to destroy any of them,
what we lack in organisation we make good with our force and neutrality to all humans in sirius.

as Commander of the "Alcmaria.Vitrix" I suggest we do that all, but we must keep some of our
backbones on the front of Gran canaria. just for security.

I have nothing against the SCRA, as long as they keep neutrality within Zoner systems and near Zoner bases,

J.Archer out.
Comm ID: Mama Dis, Chair, CoZ

Well spoken, Brother Jonathan.

I have been informed that the Wanderers Brotherhood is attempting to open direct talks with the Coalition.

With that in mind, and with no objection from the Delegates, I recommend that the lockdown of Gran Canaria be lifted. Our economy has sufferred enough due to this unfortunate event, fellow Zoners.

You have four hours to respond before a Sector-wide notice is released by this Chair and Council.

I have also placed a priority call to Sirius Pest Control. They specialize in removing 'bugs' from Secure Comms systems.

Dis

Comm ID: Coriko Lameos - Zoners Abolishing Slavery delegate

You have my full support in this decision, and I commend you Mama Dis for the considerate manner this situation has been dealt with. I'm glad to note that our operations have not been disrupted to any significant extent. Currently 16,543 persons are undergoing rehabilitation, and 2551 have been relocated elsewhere after their needs were met.

Lameos out
Comm ID: Lucky LeRoux
TO: CoZ
Subject: Zoner SCRA Scrape

I fully back a vote to re-open trade lanes. Great to see common sense prevail and I sure hope the SCRA and WDR can sort out their differences peacefully.

The last thing we need right now is war involving Zoners when there's plenty of money to be made from all the other scraps going on around the place!

I'm off to fuel up and spin the space dial...

Se ya later,
Lucky
Comms ID: Mannock Benitez

To: Council

Greetings Sisters and Brothers,

yes we began yesterday the first step to resolve this situation and SCRA the second today. They attack one of ours ships in a place so dangerous to them like Gamma near Kappa JH.

If any of you, Sisters and Brothers have a good relation with them... please help us to stop this nosense.

We continue with our behaviour of no contact with them directly, the first shoot is of them, we never approach to theirs systems (Omega 5 is the system more near to theirs space).

And, dont defend us... we limit the war between and WDR.

Thanks
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Brother Viktor, I'm not completely sure I understand your offer. Your apparent relations with folk in Omega 50 is valuable, I agree; but I would like to know just who you are speaking on behalf of? I believe the Zoner Council can handle any high-level chitchat, if it becomes necessary. If your offer is directed towards the Wanderer Brotherhood, I suggest you offer your diplomatic skills directly to them in the recently opened channel for their negotiations.

If your offer is directed to the TAZ... forget it.

Brother Mannock, I wish you the best of luck in your negotiations. Admiral McIntosh can be harsh and demanding, but he has his moments. And your request that we not come to your rescue? That is the bravest and most unselfish thing I have heard in a long, long time, sir. I salute you.

I have one other statement to the Council. Today, I was informed by my Avenging Angel, F-23 Shamus, that the TAZ are being maligned as cowards and traitors by "sombunall" zoners.

Apparently, against every caution of this Council, one of our Indy Zoner brothers thought it would be amusing to link up with some Corsairs, and test the SCRA's resolve with a few feints and taunts, in Omega 52.

He then screamed for help from the TAZ, via Shamus, who was in bloody Sigma 19, when his mouth had made a promise his skills couldn't keep. Shamus answered with the appropriate amazement, amusement, and abstention to this idiot's shrill appeal. Whereupon, he was villified as a "traitor to all Zoners".

Not getting the answer he wanted, this fellow then had a buddy in 49, some "[IRV]" person, continue the tirade.

Now, I wouldn't have mentioned these incidents had not our Brother Mannock shown such extreme courage in accepting responsibility for the recent "tensions" with SCRA. But then, to have my little Granfaloon branded as cowards and traitors because we are honoring the wishes of Mannock and this Council....

Fellow Delegates, I am forced to this, unless this Council should decide otherwise regarding Omega 52 and our concerted stance regarding the SCRA.

If ANY Zoner goes into Omega 52, or attacks Coalition vessels in an attempt to start a fire, don't expect the TAZ to come haul your ashes. We're busy.

Thank you.

Comm ID: Discordia

Right then, are there any further comments or objections on unlocking 49?

If we don't get those deuterium miners off their butts soon, they'll eat all the turnips right off the cart.

Chime in, or stay home.