Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Lucky LeRoux

To: The Zoner Council

Well mates! The TBH deal looks sweet to me, but honestly, was it worth all that wringing of hands? Tell ya what, cut me in on the negotiations next time, I can half the time taken. For a small fee I can get the right "informational leverage", guaranteed to persuade most people to arrive at satisfactory arrangements in pretty short order. Know what I mean?

At the Council's discretion.

Lucky

(Assorted used Credits only)
Com ID. Reisiger Duke
System: Omicron Theta
To: Council of Zoners
Subject: TBH

A "Yea" from the Duke family.

Kind Regards
Reisiger Duke
Comm ID: Peter Kristall

Having only just got back from a 'buisness' trip to Luxury Liner Hawaii, I'll admit I don't know as much about the issue as I could, and will therefore ABSTAIN from voting.
Comm ID: Yev Lightwing, Shipmaster, (]c[)

Much better than the previous. I vote yes.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Connection Established***

To: Zoner Council
Re: Vote

Hmm this seems like a cool idea. I vote "yes"

Regards,
Capt. Xavier Triton

***Connection terminated***
***Ending Transmission***
Frequency re-opened, Comm. ID: Taylor Davis

I vote 'Aye' on the proposal.

End Transmission
Frequency monitoring enabled...
' Wrote:Thank you all.. Right now, I must excuse myself, as I am much too upset over the recent blatant disregard of our Laws, our Citizens, and our very way of life by certain parties to think clearly and rationally about anything.

Ambassador Holliday, please assume Chairman duties until I have had time to reflect and meditate.

Take the time you need, Mal.

*takes the gavel and looks at it with a lost face*

I'll do my best. Not sure I'm ready for it but I will.

-Doc
Comm ID: GJEUVN38V719BELHA
To: Zoner Council
ID Trace: BT4-A45, Planet Manhattan, New York.

Displaying...

Interesting proposal. I think it would be advisable if The Brotherhood were prohibited from landing on Corinth Research Station and/or Sparta Station. These stations are the most defended of Zoner installations and there is no real need for The Brotherhood to land there, unless I am mistaken.

I abstain, until the proposal is clarified or edited.

Transmission End.

.::Incoming Transmission::.

Message to : CoZ
Comm ID: (]c[)Johann Boll
Subject: The Brotherhood

[font=Palatino Linotype]

Fellow delegates,

i like to vote a "yes" on that proposal. But like my previous speaker mentioned, they should not have access to our secret installations. Thank you for listening.

Boll out

.::End of Transmission::.
Incoming transmission...

Coms ID : Apostle Zarathud

Fellow Delegates, though after many hours of consultation with Eris and meditating with my Pineal gland. This Delegate votes AYE on the TBH proposal before us at this time.

Transmission ends....