Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incomming transmission
ID: Oren Sheppard
To: The Council

I place my vote for Capt. Jonathan Archer.

Oren Sheppard
**Incoming Transmission**

To:Corinth Station, council of zoners
From Samuel Nichols - CEO Omicron Supply Industries

Message reads:

I vote for Sister Aurelia Silvan.

I think she would be a bit more qualified then myself. But I would be willing to do the job. Thanks for the nomination Mama Dis.

Sincerely
Samuel Nichols
CEO - OSI

**End of Transmission**

[Image: SamuelNicholsOSIsig01sm.jpg]
*Incomming Transmission*

Comm ID: William M. Callaghan
To: Council of Zoners

i vote for Jonathan Archer

*End Transmission*
Vote Tally updated. F-23 Dis.
--Incoming Transmission--
--ID: Captain Rashida--

Rashida, dressed in plain working clothes, stands on a platform, suspended above the cargo hold of her ship. Down below, several figures can be seen guiding a large, unmarked crate which is being winched into the hold. Bobby's large frame can be easily recognised amongst the group of figures, all activity seems to be progressing at a relatively leisurely pace.

She addresses the camera, "Bleedin' vote thingies, always comes at da worst o' times...lessee...somethin' 'bout chairthingies. Well, I never did listen much ta that ol' one, wassisname...anyways..."

She seems to spend several minutes perusing something out of shot, muttering to herself, "Archer...hmm, never did quite see where 'ee was goin' really...Silvan? 'Oos dat...Mazurskee? Bugger me, 'ee still around?...Nichols...aah, yes, dat new guy...dunno much about 'im, yet. 'Ey...Mal...what was 'ee again?...Oh, I 'members...oh, yeah, 'ee was da uvver one...hmm...guess I got's ta tell 'em summat..."

She snaps out of her reverie, looking back towards the camera, "Well, I guess I'ma votin' fer dat Nichols feller, allus good ta get them new ones thinkin' 'bout stuff an' fings, like, so, yeah, 'im"

A loud clang reverberates around the docking bay as the crate is lowered into position. She spins 'round and flaps her arms towards the loading crew, "Oi, go careful wi' dat. 'S gotta be in one piece when me Kusari contact picks it up, not in milliuns!"

Bobby turns to look up at her, "Urr...sorry...miss...it...slipped..."

"Sorreh? Yew'll be sorreh! Jus' you wait!" She storms off towards the stairs down.

--Transmission Ends--
to: the council

encrypted

"i feel like trying something new - and since we have a doctor within the nominations - i ll just vote for Dr. Werner Mazursky that time.

other than that - i must inform the council that the Persephone-II- will be temporarily decomissioned and brought to Lavidia shipyards. - reason for that are shortly upcoming refits with one of the greater reactor cores and other inspection works on the ship.

omicron-delta will loose one guardship for a short time until the ship is back up and running.

E.Tate out"
*Incomming Transmission*

Comm ID: Lucky LeRoux
To: Council of Zoners - New person in the Stocks

Excellent candidates all round. Thanks to all of you for putting yourselves in the firing line for all the whinging and whining to come.

In this instance and without prejudice, my vote goes to Jonathan Archer.

And I wish the eventual post holder all the very best. Whosoever it might be will get my full support.

Lucky

*End Transmission*Transmission*
Current Vote Tally:

Capt. Jonathan Archer (3)
Sister Aurelia Silvan (1)
Dr. Werner Mazursky (1)
Samuel Nichols (2)
Malaclypse 666 (0)

Comm ID: Mama Dis

C'mon, Delegates, that's hardly a fifth of our registered members accounted for.

This is a crucial vote, people. Use it, or lose it.

*Incoming Transmission*

Comm ID: Mike.Agathon
To: Council of Zoners

After looking over the list of candidates, I believe I will vote for Captain Jonathan Archer

*End Transmission*Transmission*

Edit: recorded.
Well, since it seems that we're being pushed to vote for some candidate, we'll cast our vote for the underdog, to at least demonstrate our willingness to participate in this exercise.

That means one vote for you, Mal.

-Jonah Robinson

Edit: Recorded. (Wow, thanks!)