Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Malaclypse 666, Planet Honshu

Dark Rose, your evidence does seem to indicate a Corsair attack in AW's ZoI. I personally have no knowledge of this TBH upstart "Manuelito Rodriguez". Perhaps he is new to the Brotherhood, and is not aware of existing treaties, or the Brotherhood's stance towards Zoners in general.

I echo Sister Aurelia and Madam Tate, however. I am confident that all diplomatic means will be employed to resolve this issue locally in Theta. The recent controversy over AW's right to patrol and govern Theta may also have something to do with this misunderstanding. I hope that issue is resolved soon as well. I believe that the Asgard Warriors are still a viable force in the Sirius Sector, and should be accorded as such.

I would encourage all Zoners to take a conciliatory stance on this matter, and to urge both the Brotherhood and the Zoner Republic to join with the AW in solving this issue.

Dark Rose, I am also in receipt of your application to be listed on the Zoner Registry. I am somewhat confused at this. Your Citizen Sommerset of the ZR had previously applied, and been approved, to have the ZR listed as a non-voting member on the Registry. Your application seems to imply that circumstances within the Zoner Republic have changed. I would appreciate clarification on this matter from either yourself or Citizen Sommerset before making any changes to the Registry which would incorrectly reflect the Zoner Republic's position or status.

Finally, fellow Members, I do not foresee this "Yoda-[T]" Captain acceding to the wishes of this Council. I am somewhat surprised that the Higher Authorities in Sirius have not questioned his behavior... trading in a Battlestar Advanced.. making light of Zoner philosophy and neutrality.. and other strange behavior. Since he does not seem interested in addressing this Council, I recommend that he be unofficially censured, and shunned and ignored by other Registered Zoners.

Your comments, please.

Malaclypse, standing by.
to: council of zoners

"ignoring yoda-T. well, thats a hell of a punishment - for someone that probably doesn t even know that the council exists. from my point of view, he is a very individual soul, - one that hasn t found a home yet. but i am not aware of the effords that have been done to embrace him in the council - so i can hardly judge about it.

i would say - give it time, untill he sees the necessity of the council and a tighter knit community of zoners. - once the space becomes more and more lonely. it must be said that he defended the interests of the zoners several times. - but took sides when no sides should have been taken other times. - so i am torn right now.

i can nither consider any consequence good nor bad - so i will do what we often do. wait passivly and let time heal whatever wound was inflicted - but welcome him in the community - once he makes the first step. - it is now on him to step foreward.

Jinx out"
' Wrote:Comm ID: Malaclypse 666, Planet Honshu

Dark Rose, I am also in receipt of your application to be listed on the Zoner Registry. I am somewhat confused at this. Your Citizen Sommerset of the ZR had previously applied, and been approved, to have the ZR listed as a non-voting member on the Registry. Your application seems to imply that circumstances within the Zoner Republic have changed. I would appreciate clarification on this matter from either yourself or Citizen Sommerset before making any changes to the Registry which would incorrectly reflect the Zoner Republic's position or status.

Com ID: Rose

My understanding is that Citizen Sommerset is a full member and holds the ZR voting right on the Council.

I do not ask for voting rights only to be present from time to time in order to share my hopes, dreams, and concerns with the council.

Rose out.
' Wrote:I do not ask for voting rights only to be present from time to time in order to share my hopes, dreams, and concerns with the council.

Rose out.

Comm ID: Malaclypse

Members,

Brother Sommerset has not responded in Council proceedings for some time. Now, as it appears the chaochip has done a boomerang, and no one else wants the bloody Chair, I hereby designate Brother Rose as voting delegate in this Council, representing whatever is left of the Zoner Republic.

If the Zoner Republic is no longer a viable entity in Sirius, then I am perfectly comfortable with Brother Rose's Membership as an Independent and Free Zoner.

Any objections? Speak up!

Sommerset has been on assingment for some time. I am not privy to the going on in the ZR Senate.

If the Council wishes me to assume duties as the ZR representative till the ZR Senate once again ends it's lengthy closed door session I see no reason not to accept.

I await the Council's decision.

Rose out.
--Incoming Transmission--
--Comm ID: vendhyan
--Signal Destination: Council of Zoners

I have no objections to brother Rose taking seat as the councils chairman.
He has my vote and a warm reception if accepted.

Brother Malaclypse you have done a exemplary job during your time on the
chair and i wish to thank you for all the hard work performed.

I would also like to apologize for my recent inactivity, i have been doing
some exploring and i am not always able to send or receive comms signals.

-vendhyan

--Transmission Ended--
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Hmm, vendhyan, i believe you got a garbled transmission, brother.

I've appointed brother Rose as the prime delegate of the Zoner Republic on the Council, barring any objections.

However, as there was only my own nomination of sister Aurlelia for the position of Chairperson of the Council, which she wisely declined, I've decided to bite the bullet and keep the comfortable seat. Hemmorhoids, ya know.

Now, feelings seem to be mixed on our shrunken Jedi Master from a Universe far away, so I guess his behavior has become a non-issue, just like most of the non-issues which flit briefly before us.

So, I offer a new poser. Tommy, how long do ya bake that quiche again?

Wake me up if there's actually a vote to make or tally...

Mal
**click** **zzzzz*** ...Communication...unstable...solar sales on 55% power... Greetings.... this is Cptn. Sommerset now on deep exploration, me and the crew are on uncharted space gathering intelligence on Nomad gates and a possible massive hypergate ... confirm Zone Republic representation on Zoner Council to the Captn of the Black-Rose.... long live the Republic.... ... solar sales on 45% power ... shunting down...
' Wrote:**click** **zzzzz*** ...Communication...unstable...solar sales on 55% power... Greetings.... this is Cptn. Sommerset now on deep exploration, me and the crew are on uncharted space gathering intelligence on Nomad gates and a possible massive hypergate ... confirm Zone Republic representation on Zoner Council to the Captn of the Black-Rose.... long live the Republic.... ... solar sales on 45% power ... shunting down...

With Captain Sommerset's message to the Council I accept the position as delegate for the Zoner Republic. I thank you for the nomination and for Captain Somerset taking the time to send a message to the Council.

Rose out.

to: council of zoners

"the council has been quite inactive recently, so i suspect that there are no pressing matters at hand right now. time to discuss general issues. the problem i am stepping foreward with is the matter of being treated like the common petty trader.

maybe we should make it clearer to the factions around sirius that offensivly stepping towards the zoners will not have a beneficial effect on the relationship with us. That includes the more and more unfriendly way we are treated within the four legal houses aswell as certain pirates.

i have been travelling the inner sphere lately and it appears as if the lawful forces think of zoners as nothing more than a common criminal or worse. some even think that we zoners are psychos that may turn against them any time and pirates think that we are to be robbed blind without consequences.

do we have any plans to further "improve" our reputation within the other communities? or is that a trend that will spiral down furthermore untill it becomes unacceptable."