Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Isaac propped one arm on the table and rested his head against his knuckles, his own eyelids drooping a bit. He gave Malaclypse a nod and drummed the fingers of his free hand against the table. "And maybe a drop of whiskey, too..." he muttered, just loud enough that someone paying attention might just overhear.

"Alright," he said, sitting up a bit straighter and rubbing his forehead. "How many votes are left? We've already got a long night ahead of us, and I'd rather not drag it on any longer than need be." He yawned, concealing it behind his hand.
Brother Isaac, we still have not heard from Brothers Vehdhyan, Tommy, and Grayson, or from the AW delegate. I assume you are reserving your own vote in case there is a tie.

Perhaps these bloody votes should come with a time limit in future. This is excruciating....
thats what you get for trying to herd up a bunch of individual minds that are scattered all across the known universe. - its not like we have a homeplanet with a parlament and a permanent seat. - allthough that though is quite attractive. maybe we can claim a homeplanet soon?
My apologies for not checking my communications center sooner but i was a great distance away.
I shall vote NAY on the subject at hand regarding the JG having full member and voting rights.
*On the Motion to allow full member and voting rights to the Jupiter Guild:*

AW: Sister Aurelia Abstains
TAZ: Nay

Sister Jinx: Abstains
Br Isaac:
Br Octavius: Abstains
Br Smiley: Nay
Br Leroy: Nay
Br Vehdhyan: Nay
Br Grayson:
Br Tommy:
Br Defiler: Nay

*Now.. should I order out for pizza?*
pipsqueak mumbles to himself, is any one paying attention to what the vote is ? brother Malaclypse 666, is he paying attention ? or is he merely there to make sure I can't make my point? rather than telling me why Zoners affiliated are voting on this matter(whether zoner affiliated can vote or not, he is just asking me to keep quiet) I dont mind keeping quiet as long as the proceeding stay the course. The motion was for Either to allow Zoner ID's to vote on this council only... or all zoner affiliated ID's to vote...not just JG.

[-sigh-]
pipsqueak's squeaks do bring up a point, the subject matter was changed along the way.
To answer that question ahead of time i shall make this statement.
I stand strong with the belief that in order to be a voting member in the Zoner council then a Zoner tag and ID must be had.
' Wrote:pipsqueak's squeaks do bring up a point, the subject matter was changed along the way.
To answer that question ahead of time i shall make this statement.
I stand strong with the belief that in order to be a voting member in the Zoner council then a Zoner tag and ID must be had.

*It will certanly effect JG,your beliefs are right ,We need more man like our brother here*
Defiler sad and sat down again.
AW Abstains.

Aurelia resumes her seat.
Yes brother Ripper. This will effect JG, but.... it still is not just about JG. You vote Nay on JG then I am assuming you are voting nay on all other non Zoner Tags (including AW). no exceptions. I will accept that..I am merely requesting that the council not descriminate.