Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
F-23 actually showed a visible hesitation this time. It took her over a full second to review the proceedings, make sense of the content, to project the Holographic Tally, and finally to speak.

*Brother Isaac, this is my best estimation of the vote on the Motion before the Council. Please correct me if you disagree. You'd think I'd be more precise with 23 Terabytes of memory; but this one even had me scratching my globe!*

Should the Jupiter Guild, through an assigned Delegate, be allowed full membership and voting rights on the Council of Zoners?:

TAZ: Yay
AW:

Jinx: Yay (I believe..)
Isaac Drake:
Octavius:
Smiley_: Yay
Leroy_Fenning: Yay
vendhyan:
Grayson Burrows:
Tommy:
Defiler:
Meiun: Abstains
*Doors opened and a tall men enters the room,fallowing Brother Defiler
Then Defiler spoke:My Brothers I wloud like to interduce Patric Sinclare,i have been his Mentor for a long time now,Patric please interduce yourself to the members of the council*
Hello I am Patric Sinclare,from Planet Grand Canaria,My profile will be avalible to you as soon as My Cargo is unloaded from the Armored transpoft that I was Traveling whit*

Then Deffiler sad:Please take my place and sit down on that empty chair by Brother Meiun.Patric sad down to the only empty chair,not knowing who is called brother Meiun as the members havent yet interduced themselfs.

"Welcome Brother Patric," said Malaclypse, as he rose and extended his hand. "I assume you will be applying for full Zoner Registration and Council Membership to replace Brother Ripper. I find it honorable that your Mentor would recuse himself due to possible "conflicts of interest", shall we say.. Once you particulars are verified and you have applied to the Registry, I'm sure this body will welcome your input and vote.

"As to Brother Meiun, I have personally verified both his ID and IFF previously. I trust that my word will be sufficient for his acceptance as a voting member.

"One of you, either Patric or Ripper, needs to vote on the Jupiter Guild matter. How say you?"
"Brother Isaac, it appears that the Omicrons have been attacked by this supposed Nomad Fleet once again, with little or no help from the Zoners in that Sector.

"My name has been besmirched by certain Members of this Council as somehow being responsible. Good Goddess, I would hope that this subterfuge by Talkor's brother Denelo can be seen for what it really is.

"However, in light of these apparently confirmed reports of invasion and mayhem, I would suggest that we expedite the current motion before Council as quickly as possible. Brothers and Sisters, please cast your vote on JG's status as quickly as possible. We need to consider a possible contract with the Jupiter Guild to assist the Zoners in the Omicrons, who apparently can't wipe their own arses without a concerted effort."
Tarlkor stood up now. "Oh yeah, we've decided to lie, not you, that'd be WAY Too bad on you. Well ya know what? YOU'RE tha one who decided ta kick Denelo out AFTER you'd INVITED 'em, AND he'd offered to wait until ya were DONE! I'm thinkin' you're just tryin' ta lie to make yourself look good."

Tarlkor turned to Dis. "Mind handin' me those records? As a member a' this council, I wanna bring somethin' up. That is tha' this man is lying an' saying somethin' tha' HE said was OUR fault."

Tarlkor waited for the records from Dis.
-- from a distant sector of Sirius, Meiun observes the comm channel relay... and replies through text alone --

I have read the proceedings in their entirity, and have given careful consideration to both my personal interaction with the JG, and to the claims listed herein. While my vote may appear innocuous, I know that it bears weight for the future of Zoners as a whole and therefore tread lightly in these matters of ... state.

I hereby abstain from this vote, reserving the right to clarify at a later date my vote as to the motion. I need further evidence, and clarification, the kind which can only be had through personal encounter. I wish to meet with members of JG and discuss relevant topics to Zoner command and constitution.

Until such time as I have gather sufficient inquiry, I do abstain.

Thank you,
Meiun
Pipsqueak stood up and cleared his throat....

Gentlemen and honorable ladies..... again....I am honored to hear the council's motion to vote for Jupiter Guild's right to vote, but since JG want to stay fair and balanced in all affairs, JG can not in good concience, accept a seat on the Council of Zoners.

Why? because as I stated earlier we are mere affiliates, like AW; and if AW is not accepted in the council, I dont see a reason why JG should be either. I leave the voting part to all the "Zoner ID" holders and then just let us know what needs to be done. As for AW, I suggest a little helping hand to bring these brothers closer to the Zoners again. JG and AW can pull a joint operation to deal with the nomad threat.

Frankly I wouldnt mind flying with the AW and learn more about them.
Jupiter Guild will move some firepower to the Freeport 9 locattion. All actions taken by the wing arriving in FP9 will be under the direct order of the zoner council.

PIP out.
Tarlkor continues hold his hand out to Dis.

"Tha records, please? You're obliged to give those records out ta any council member who wishes ta view them, as tha council recorder!."
' Wrote:Tarlkor continues hold his hand out to Dis.

"Tha records, please? You're obliged to give those records out ta any council member who wishes ta view them, as tha council recorder!."

*Umm.. Tarlkor? Get a grip. Do you see any "hands" on this globe?* chortled Discordia. *The bloody things are right there on the table. Are your arms broken?*

Malaclypse rose slowly and looked Talkor Mori directily in the eye. "I know exactly what you are up to, sir. I know your connection with these Nomads. I will save you the embarrasment of sharing that knowledge with the rest of the Council. I believe we've heard quite enough from you until the Motion before this Council is voted on."

He then turned to the Delegate from the Jupiter Guild. "And I would like to remind Pipsqueak that at this moment the AW is still a voting member of this Council. The Motion that carried earlier merely stated the sense of this council that the AW's Zoner affilliation has been tarnished by their heavy-handed ways, and should be censured by this Council. We have not heard a motion to suspend or remove them from this Council, nor even to suspend their voting rights upon it."

"Once more," continued Malaclypse, "I urge the Members to cast their votes on the Jupiter Guild's voting status, so that we can get that bloody issue of our plates once and for all. I do not denigrate the seriousness of what has befallen Freeport 11; but at the moment, I haven't enough facts to make a judgement how to proceed. Nor will I get those bloody facts until the issue at hand is dealt with!"
"...understood Metaclypse, by the way, please try to calm yourself... we are all striving to move on to other issues.", Pipsqueak steps back.