Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:*** Incoming ***

Distinguished members of the NovaPG.
I, was unable by reasons beyond my control to attend the meting at Baffin. Presently I'm on the outer systems on a research mission, that will last perhaps another week more.

Regarding the latest incidents, we here by deny any rumors of an alleged bounty placed on NovaPG members, it is forbidden by our internal Laws to collect or place bounties.
If there were harsh words directed at your member Tetsuo, they were the words of a trader who is accustomed to roam free and not be stopped and intimidated at gunpoint by lawful or unlawful, whatever weight or truth those words carry.

Anyway, our credo is one of neutrality, on our part we can compromise on avoiding direct deliveries or purchases on you enemies, on your part we request the freedom of travel within your space, because if one of our trader is carrying goods these goods may go to another locations other then Kusari.

Our proposal, We will forget the credits extracted, and you will forget the harsh words of our trader (and certainly the preposterous idea that a member of our Republic would sink so low as to call on mercenary outsiders to deal with our problems, perpetuating like this the low business of the bounty hunter).

Meanwhile the Captain of the ZR-Renegade will be our voice, he is brave in actions and wise in thoughts, you can transmit your reply to him of post it in the Zoners Council Comm Center, while our own is still not active.
May we share the Cup of truce soon.
Regards to all.

rec. 7421AF76
Sommerset, ZR Citizen

*** End ***

**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: Captain Bruce "Die Hard" Willis Of The Kana Keiko.
To Sommerset.

your Cmdr Ice will fill you in on all the Details, that young man did you ZR proud, You have 5 days to post that the bounty is lifted and then we will stand down our hostile intension's to you and the ZR and give you free rein of our home lands.

Die Hard Out.........

**Transmission Ended**
' Wrote:*** Incoming ***
Captain Willis, there was never a bounty placed by us at the Zone Republic, it was discussed by other members of the Zoner Council that possibility, but it remained there, in the realms of the possibility.

So to quench all doubts I, in representation of the Republic's Citizens declare, no bounty was placed by us, and if anyone ally of friendly with us placed one without our knowledge, i declare it null and void.
rec. 7421AF76
Sommerset, ZR Citizen

*** End ***

**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: Captain Bruce "Die Hard" Willis Of The Kana Keiko.

To: Sommerset.

Then you have done what i have asked and our neutral has been restored,

Safe flying is now given you and the ZR in our homeland, No NovaPG will attack any Zoner Id'ed and IFF tagged ships.

Now i can not vouch for other Blood Dragons, but if they attack let me know and i will bring them before the Blood Dragon High Council.

Die Hard Out...........

**Transmission Ended**
Transmission Opened
Comm ID:Patric Sinclare

' Wrote:To Patric Sinclare, sir, who are you? and why do you feel the urge to come in and say anything?

I am a Member of the Council,if you have read the Council Logs you wloud know that,why do I feel the urge to come in?Come in where?If you have read the last Transmission Logs,you wloud know that I am Transmiting from my Homebase in Theta,and That I am not present at the Council Table wright now.
And why do I feel the urge to say Anything?This is a big problem,we have many Transports carrying every sort of Material throught Liberty,You was doing wright that,as you was accused helping the Terorists.
In my eyes you are Inocent until proven otherwise,but this cloud break everything the Zoners stand for.
The Neutrality.Being on KoS whitin any House is not like being buzzed by Pirates on Freeports.

To:Malacylpse
I second that.
Everybody thinks Zoners are a sitting Duck,when the time comes I will be ready to show the theet.

Regards,Patric out.
Message to: Council of Zoner Comms
Comm ID: Malaclypse, Baffin

Brother Patric, thank you for your second of my Motion. As to Brother Cid's comments, please take into consideration that he has been "away" for some time, and has been rather busy re-arranging his "world view" from that of undead Molly to that of full-fledged Zoner and TAZ member.

Brother Cid and I will be travelling to Manhattan shortly, where he will depose himself on the unfortunate incident, pursuant to a possible inquest by SA's Board of Inquiry. We will travel alone, as we have been guaranteed safe passage by Admiral Woolsey himself.

I have further requested the SA to direct any further comms regarding this matter directly to TAZ frequencies, so that this Council can get on with other matters.

On the motion to table any action regarding Scarrd Cid's alleged aid of terrorists, the TAZ of course votes Yea to Table. Brother Drake, if you would be so kind as to keep me apprised of the vote while I am away in New York, I would appreciate it.

Regards to the Council,
Malaclypse
Message to: Zoner Council
Comm ID: Do I gotta? Alright then. Linus Koios.

Thirded! I can Third something, right? Or second twice? That'd be fourth, though, just one shy of five. Eh well, I support the motion anyhow.
Message To: Patric Sinclare
COMM ID: Cid

My appologies. You are a solid member and I should have been more polite. My mind still clouds with the fog of death at times. These times find me at odds with my Zoner tennants and I am workin on it, mate. Know that I am here and not going anywhere, if you need me, I will come. My computers have been playin games. I'm wonderin if those Fnordettes have been on my ship. Bah, no matter. I was wrong, and I am saying that. 23's Brother Patric Sinclare. To profit! Raises two glasses holding one towards his comms for Patric Sinclare

Cid out. GULP, GULP
to: Council of Zoners

"This is Jinx, cpt of the guardship persephone II. this is an official announcement about gaining [zoner guard] merits. during that process the ships IFF will most certainly show funny affiliations. This is unavoidable to initiate that process.

So just so the council knows - the ship is to be considered out of order while i exercise for the guards of the zoners. While i am working on gaining the guards trust, i will abstain from any votes in the council, but will remain in omicron-delta.

i do not know how long it will take, but it won t be an easy task.

just wanted to let every zoner know about this process which has started today. - Jinx out"

end of the transmission
to: those involved, affected

"After extensive practical trials, i entered the bureucracy phase. there will be no more drones deployed in omicron-delta and i hope i haven t left too much debris floating around. the ships transponder will now be fixed and i want to thank everyone for their understanding.

most grateful, E. Tate "Jinx"

ps.: the ship will most probably seen within the inner sphere for the transponderfix - just ignore it"

Message to: Council of Zoners Secure Channel
Comm ID: Malaclypse, TAZ, Baffin,

Well, Ladies and Gents,

It appears that it's time we got off our collective duffs, and earned our pie and coffee.

I have just spent a very uncomfortable and distasteful hour reviewing FnordNet's logs gleaned from Liberty.

We have a serious problem, and it won't be swept under the rug. It involves several of our Members, and as a Member, I am well within my rights to demand very detailed explanations regarding the circumstances.

To preface, let me say that the Liberty Forces Chain of Command is a Hodgepodge that even the Goddess Eris would be proud of. Half a dozen different voices speak as if they're the final authority over there, and not a bloody one of them offer any credentials for doing so. We've go Captains issuing ultimatums and decrees, Special Agents making statements that sound like official policy, and Admirals that don't seem to know what's going on at all. Bong? Carpenter? Valiant? Pontificating as if they run the whole Liberty government.. and what of Kress, Robinson, or Woolsey? Not a peep. Very frustrating.

Further, buried amongst their dungheap of conflicting communications, there was supposedly an ultimatum directed to this Council. Had Fnordnet's computer not pinpointed it, I wouldn't have had a clue of its existence. Was it ever sent directly to this Council to advise us of the growing tensions? No! One helluva way to run a Military, if you ask me.

All that being, said, let me return to the problem we face, fellow Members. We have several Registered members who are threatening the reputations of us all. They seem to be doing so without any care for their Zoner IDs and affilliations, from all the circumstancial evidence being bandied about by SA and LSF.

So the pertinent question to this body is, what do we do about it? What is our authority in this matter. I contend that since these are members of the Council, we have the authority to demand their presence here for the purpose of questioning. I also contend that we certainly have the authority to sanction them, if the claims against them are found to be accurate. Further than that, I think it is time that we discuss and decide upon even stronger measures, including even banishment and.. corporal or capital punishment if nothing else will rectify the situation. I realize that is extreme, but either this Council proves that it has a purpose, or it may as well recuse and dissolve itself as a useless white elephant.

To these ends, I hereby move the following:

That Members Vendhyan and Senya present themselves to this Council immediately to explain their recent suspicious actions in Liberty space, specifically Zone 21;

that both the LSF and SA be apprised of our efforts to get to the bottom of this;

that this Council issue an immediate Advisory to all Zoners to avoid Zone 21, and in fact to give all of Liberty space a wide berth until we find out who in fact is holding the reins up there;

and, that we consider a possible embargo to all trade with Liberty until they begin to speak with one voice, and direct their allegations and pontifications directly to this Council.

The matter of the TAZ vessel Wanchu Pinchu is still being reviewed by SA, and admittedly did not enamor us to Liberty's military; but, if any TAZ vessel comes under fire in Liberty due to the actions of either "rogue" registered Zoners, or of any "faux Zoner" which is using the shield of Zonerdom for illicit reasons, then I will be forced to consider immediate withdrawal of the TAZ from this Council, and the pursuit of separate and unilateral measures by the TAZ to secure its safety and livelihood.

I await the appearance of the alleged perpetrators Vendhyan and Senya, and the comments of the other esteemed Members.

Malaclypse,
for the TAZ
to: council of zoners

"from what i know, the zoner destroyer Senya joined guard at freeport 11; however i only saw her there once. i do not know what happened in zone 21, but i wouldn t go there if i wasn t forced to go there anyway. the liberty decadence disgusts me to the bones.

several rumors and messenges have reached me about zoners being a disgrace the recent times though. i hear rumor about zoners hauling SLAVES and cardamine. i even heard rumor about the rheinland military denying zoners the right to pass through their space. and we allways had a good relationship to rheinland. all that because of zoners that smuggle and even resist the lawful authorities.

but the discussion is primarily about said two zoners - and i m curious what happened there, cause i just heard the uproar about something in theta at freeport 9.

since there are no serious nomad attacks right now - i have time to follow the councils communication intensely

E.Tate out"