Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Council of Zoners
Subject: TBH

Greetings,

seems I like what i read there .. so i'm voting with "Yay".

Regards,
Charles M. Burns
***Incoming Transmission***
***Connection Established***

To: Zoner Council
Re: Ghost Ship Problem

Dear members of the council,

I apologise for taking eyes off the bill but, I bring forth news on the diplomatic front with the Ghost ships, (If there were any before)
After I myself consulted with my contacts in the Corsairs, the OPG and numerous other unaffiliated Corsairs have made it clear that ghost ships are to considered KoS due to the latest breakout of hostilitys, Namely the butchering of Zoners on Freeport 9. It is to my knowledge and understanding that the Ghost ships are currently attempting diplomacy with the Corsairs and have directly stated that all aggressive behaviour to Zoners shall cease. I do not have any more evidence to this fact only my own first hand experiance. I urge the fellow members of the council, TAZ and the Consortium to also cease hostilities until this is all sorted out, seeing as such could make the situation even worse. I understand the lives lost and the want for justice amongst you but I emplore you to seek an end to the conflict, lest more lives are wasted. I look forward to a peaceful conclusion to this bloody affair.

Regards,
Capt. Xavier Triton

***Connection terminated***
***Ending Transmission***
---Incomming Transmission---

To: The Council of Zoners

As the proposals with regard to TBH have been brought to the table before I recived a seat on this wonderful council, I will not provide an official response to the matter.

However, I would like to demonstrate my unofficial support for the aforementioned counterproposal. The idea, indeed, reaches a fair arrangement to stimulate cordial relations between Zoners as a whole and the well-respected Brotherhood, and opens the door to eventual interactions with the rest of the Corsair community. While it is important to balance our diplomacy, this proposal reaches a sound agreement not worth leaving behind. After having a short conversation a well-known member of TBH, I am certain that they sincerely pursue a healthy relationship.

To this: an UNOFFICIAL yay

Best,

Frank Zamboni

---Transmission Terminated---

To: Council of Zoners

Dear Delegates,

My vote is yeah.

regards, Mirko von der Lippe
Comm ID: RFS Freedom
To: The Council

Forgive our interruption of the vote, but we have received an extremely disturbing transmission from Omega-49 that shows that Bretonian Privateers are openly engaged in piracy and murder in our system. So much for a peaceful agreement.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew
**Target Communications Relay: Found**
**Datalink connected...**

Hmph! This danced across me relay as well, Mr. Robinson. At first I chuckled before I saw a pictoral of me comrade being vented! Well this is the straw that broke me back, I say! Perhaps it takes influence from Bowex sinking their claws into Omega-49, and perhaps not, but methinks all further dealings with me former country be cut off! The eyeless, boneless, chickenless eggs that hatch there batter and bloody their friends and relations until a quick knife to the gut!

I, sirs, madames, beasties and she-things, am furious! Am I the only one tired of taking jabs from these imbeciles while remaining politically stagnant? Planet Sydney, aye, very well. Its well known that 26% of Bretonia is illiterate. Smuggling refugees to the surface, righto, just as long as it prevents another Mullingar, but this goes too far! This is an outright assault, delegates, and I suggest we respond appropriately.

*cough* ... Assuming, of course, that words don't get us any further first.
grumble

Paddy O'Donaghue,
Captain of the OSI-Lazarus (III)

**Uplink terminated**
** Reconnecting... **

And right outside of Gran Canaria as well! Arrogant sons of kittens!

**Uplink terminated**
Angry, Ambassador Holliday, gets up from his desk, slamming the table as he does and cursing under his breath many explicatives.
"What the hell is going on? I'm handed the gavel and this starts. Mal was right."
He then opens a box and removes the two pistol bearing shoulder holsters in it, wearing them like he once did many years ago. He then sends out a transmission to the rest of the council.

Fellow delegates, I think it's time we put the heat on some of those who wish to give us a hard time. I will be making a formal complaint to the Bretonian government to put their pets on a leash or we will cage them up for them....with help if needed. When there are several acts of open violence against our people, I think the Zoner way has to be put aside.

We need some warships in the area of Omega 49 to control these animals. If you have one to spare, I ask for it's support. I do know of one Aquilon Carrier that is in the vacinity.

If any of you feel that I am acting out of line then tell me now. These acts have raised my temper and I've had it.
Yours in Eris,
Ambassador Holliday
Acting CoZ chairman
***Incoming Transmission***
***Connection Established***

Re: Angry

This is the last straw for me. I cant stress enough how angry I am over this last atrocity by these Bretonian dogs. I have put up with their arrogance for far too long. If the Battle trumpet sounds then i will be one of the first to join it's call. I have dedicated my life as a Zoner to neutrality and peace, but I cant hold onto these ideals whilst being spit in the face by these cretins. Doc Holliday, you have my support to the very end. I will most definately be investing into the strongest military hardware that Zoner technology can muster. It may take me a while to raise enough capital but I will get there.

I will protect our people.

Edit: PS. Bretonian Dogs = QCP. I dont presume all of Bretonia is at fault. Although they do need to take responsibility.

Regards,
Capt. Xavier Triton

***Connection terminated***
***Ending Transmission***
to: the council

"about bretonias recent atrocity - ok - lets not loose our heads there. - things get out of hand easily. - i suggest to cease any transportation to, from and through bretonia at that time and avoid bretonia as a whole. no more materials like iridium to their shipyards.

we should in turn supply kusari as a mutual protest about the recent political development. - take our fleet to the kusari systems, they still pay very well for deuterium.

we must calm down and watch over any incursion of our laws. - again, the corsairs deal with their own business, but when the QCP violates our laws again ( NFZ ) we will need to enforce them, again. even if they claim that "they were shot first" - ignorance of our laws is no protection. - they violate our laws, they die, like any deseased rat.

if the political tone of bretonia stays as hostile as it is - we might also start to deny them any opportunity to maintain, purchase or sell anything on our freeports. - those who do not respect our NFZ laws have no business at our stations. - but thats for future consequences when the situation gets more out of hand. - for now we might need to take a very close look at the "refugees" of port jackson. - we don t want any trouble there.

so - everyone please stay calm for now. - make sure we don t act ourside our own laws in our systems - and avoid bretonia if possible for the time being - until we can solve the whole issue . - keep in mind that we decided that 49 is not a NFZ as a whole, but that the NFZ laws are only applied to 5.000 meters around the GC docking ring and 5.000 around lancarote.

E. Tate"
' Wrote:Angry, Ambassador Holliday, gets up from his desk, slamming the table as he does and cursing under his breath many explicatives.
"What the hell is going on? I'm handed the gavel and this starts. Mal was right."
He then opens a box and removes the two pistol bearing shoulder holsters in it, wearing them like he once did many years ago. He then sends out a transmission to the rest of the council.

Fellow delegates, I think it's time we put the heat on some of those who wish to give us a hard time. I will be making a formal complaint to the Bretonian government to put their pets on a leash or we will cage them up for them....with help if needed. When there are several acts of open violence against our people, I think the Zoner way has to be put aside.

We need some warships in the area of Omega 49 to control these animals. If you have one to spare, I ask for it's support. I do know of one Aquilon Carrier that is in the vacinity.

If any of you feel that I am acting out of line then tell me now. These acts have raised my temper and I've had it.
Yours in Eris,
Ambassador Holliday
Acting CoZ chairman

Comm ID: GJEUVN38V719BELHA
ID Trace: Sebastien Coen, Freeport 1, Omega 3.

Displaying...

Assets were already being moved and re-allocated whilst you were dealing with the refugees Doc.

All moves should be complete in the next fourteen hours.

Transmission End.