Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
to: the council

"about the passageway through our sacred system, omicron-74. - have we officially set the rules for passing ships?

i do know that the guild "requires" to pass through it in order to get to delta (//ooc that is a necessity so they don t pass through gamma - so there s no point in denying them ) - it would be nice if the BHG| could supply us with a list of ships that pass through on a more regular basis.

they are guests - and it is a courtesy of the guest to let the landlord know when they re in his house. furthermore we got other ships passing. - the order, freelancers, corsairs.

i m currently not aware if we made rules for it. - but i suggest to treat the entirety of o74 as a no-fire-zone of course. and i d also like to restrict those ships in transit to stride off the direct pathway.

i wouldn t like to find passers by to .... "stumble" over corinth or sparta or make a brief visit at Livadia shipyard - which is not a freeport after all.

whats the opinions about this matter? - since o-74 lacks a direct "ownership" at that time, it is probably considered owned by the council

E.Tate out"
Comm ID: J.Archer,
Chairman of the Zoner Council.

brothers, sisters and other delegates,

for as far as I can remember, and please correct me if im wrong,
is this Council located at Corinth research facility, in O-74

maybe we should make some buoys to make that path clear,
and punishable if they strafe of that path,

on the current Motion I vote Yes,

this is an test to see if we will regain "peace" again near Fp1

Signed,

J.Archer

to: the council

"the factions that we allow in o-74, namely the hunters guild and the order in the first place, should be responsible enough to keep a straight course. - if we catch one of them "exploring" or docking with installations that they ought not even to know of - we can probably rely on their superiors to teach them this important lesson to stick to the orders.

so for a start - i think it is OK if we just make it CLEAR that they can go from theta to kappa straight - and that any station but freeport XV is off limits.

after all - buoys are expensive to place and maintain.

naturally - both factions will be asked politely that there will not be a firefight in omicron-74. - if there is, we should make it clear that denying passage is always an option - an option that is being enforced by force if necessary.

any ship that is caught at corinth or sparta WILL be disassembled and recycled at Livadia - and if we re really nice, we let them evacuate the ship before we start disassembling it.

E. Tate."
Encyption enabled

Comm ID: John Bess
Source: Freeport 6
To: The Council

"Should a temporary restriction on all Non Zoner capital vessels in the vicinity of Freeport 1 be instituted?"

I still think this is wrong and i vote 'Nay'.

-John
Incoming Transmission
Federation Juggernaut Nautilus, Freeport 11

To: Zoner Council Master Server

Freeport One is a major junction between the Rhienland Border Worlds and Bretonia. Removing Non-Zoner Capitals would anger corsairs that frequent the area.

I vote Nay.

Grand Admiral Marvin out.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient(s): John Bass, Marvin

Bass, I believe Chairmen Archer asked for our reasons for voting the direction we chose, and I agree with that. So could you tell us why you think it would be wrong to do this?

And Marvin.. From what you sent in your message it seems to me that you haven't been reading anything anyone else of this Council has sent in. The issue is not that it would anger the Corsairs. In fact, it is rare for the Corsairs not to be angry. The situation is that those Corsairs have been violating our No-Fire Zone repeatedly. Whether it angers them or not, we have to do something about it, and we can't always make everyone happy.
-Aurelia Silvan
<div align="right]End Transmission
ID: Comerciante
To: Council of Zoners

I voted yes. This is necessary until everything returns to normality.

Cordova out

Incoming Transmission
Federation Juggernaut Nautilus, Freeport 11

I see....

On another note, I caught a Liberty Naval Gaurd Cruiser going through Omicron 74... Unfortunately my AI could not get a lock on the name of the ship. It is very odd... I was shellshocked... What to do about these "invaders"?

Brothers, sisters and fellow Delegates,

its indeed strange to see a Liberty navy gaurd
in omicron 74, but he should be treated as any 'guest' of O-74

also, the Voting will end at 20.00 GMT,

Vote now you still can, when voting has stopped, I will count the votes,
and will announce the outcome of that, also of that moment the 2nd motion can be voted on.

Thank you for your attention,

J.Archer.

**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

the motion:
"Should a temporary restriction on all Non Zoner capital vessels in the vicinity of Freeport 1 be instituted?"

the votes have been counted and double checked,
the voting ended with this:

Yea: 8
Nay: 5

with that said, the motion has been aproved, and is now in effect for Freeport 1,

small reminder, This only counts for Freeport 1,
the set distance for non Zoner Capitals is 10k away from the freeport,

this temporary restriction will last for 2 weeks.

**END ANNOUNCEMENT**

Brothers, Sisters and fellow Delegates,

hereby I officialy Announce the Second motion:
"Should a temporary ban on all Corsair vessels in the vicinity of Freeport 1 be instituted? "

open for Voting, please tell us your reasons why you voted yea or nay on this Motion,

Signed,

J.Archer.