Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Jeannea Deveru
Recipient: Zoner Council, cc: Zoner Community

:Begin transmission:

Am I to understand the issue concerning the Harvesters has changed? Last word I was able to receive was they are still hunting us for some "Alpha Code". My poor efforts to hack a few of the units I have encountered have yeilded some information, but over the last week or so it appears they are begining to adapt and yield stronger defenses against further hack attempts. They are also becoming more effienct at signal tracing and identifcation.

Please advise, so I may determine wether to continue attempts to Code Slice these digital buggers or not.

Respectfuly, Jeannae Deveru
Comm ID: Kristina, captain of GB Tinky
to: Aurelia Silvan

aurelia, only one question. who are AW to say what happend when we start some actions in theta? they are not zoners,not zoner guards they are nothing. and dotn forget one thing,when war start again, then it will be AW who start it. corsairs will only make their bussines in theta,nothing more.

...end of transmission....
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient: Kristina

First off, not everyone shares your views, and just because they are your views does not make them true. I could say The Brotherhood are not Corsairs. Thats doesn't mean its true, its simply my opinion, and won't be shared by everyone, as yours are not. We have the right to say what happened if we are there to witness it, and the protocol in Theta has been outlined very clearly, so there will be no one to blame but yourselves if you initate a conflict by doing whatever you wish. And your business in Theta becomes OUR business, which in turn would place the blame of any conflict inside of the system as yours.

Think carefully, as your 'plans' are what will bring about those things wish you have wanted to avoid. Your current course of action has already brought into being the interference of the Outcasts, and your transmissions have shown us that it is not in our best interests, in fact quite the opposite, to stop them from staging attacks from Theta. Should I stop prohibiting them from doing so? It would seem to be a very useful tactic.. You and your brothers have spent countless hours arguing that the AW take no steps to stop the Outcasts from staging in Theta. By the end of this conflict, you will find yourselves wrong, and will get to experience what happens when we do the opposite.

Aurelia Silvan, Asgard Delegate, Out.
Comm ID: Kristina, captain of GB Tinky
to: Aurelia Silvan

When you read my words, i ask you, what are asgard wariors, i say nothing. i was waiting on your answer, but you say something total different. and protocol in theta was clear, as i know it was no fire zone for all factions. now you say that brotherhood ships can be shooted there,other no, and brotherhood ships will be destroyed when open fire in theta. you think it is ok for all sides? when bh attack me and destroy me, aw make nothing,when i destroy bh,aw attack me. so what you waiting as answer on that? that i say ok?

Kristina out
Recipient: Kristina

Actually, as I said, if the AW find a TBH and other fighting in Theta, the TBH may ask the AW to cease the battle. We will tell both sides to cease fire. If neither does, we do not get involved in the fight. If the TBH agrees to and the other does not, we also don't get involved. If the other side does and TBH does not, we will get involved against the TBH. If the other side asks for assistance, the AW will get involved unless the TBH agree to cease the hostilities and/or take it to another system.

It is the same basic concept as the normal zone, except that the AW will not automatically call for a cease of fire if we find TBH vessels under attack, and we will aid others who request it.

Aurelia Out.
*Message sent two days ago*

Greetings council,

Forgive my intrusion to your important affairs. I simply wish to state my great regret that I will not be able to attend anymore meetings of this council. Some of you may know, I have a long history in the Dublin system, and my affairs there becon me to return. I am taking my trade vessel to the New London system, as my ship has been requested for a brief time as a favor for an old friend.

I was honored to be accepted so openly by all of you, and with that I believe it is only fair to inform you of my absence.

Thank You

*Present Day...*

This is a Cnn special report..."

// http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14442

Comm ID: Malaclypse

Brother Sullivan, hold the door please.. I'm right behind you.

You Zoners better hash out which ape you want in charge of this monkeyhouse. I just resigned, in case you didn't get the memo earlier.

This Council has become nothing but an arena for catfights between Aurelia and Kristina. Somebody fill the mud tub!

I will continue to maintain the Zoner registry. if any of you Delegates have issues with the applicants or he Registry itself, just lemme know, and I'll drop that like a hot gordito too.

Good luck. You'll need it.

Gran Canaria is no longer a TAZ ZoI. You can call on us if you get in the dookie, but we won't be hangin' around to protect the likes of that whinin' Ryoken. Let the damn pirates and the BAF have it too.

Come visit us in Baffin if ya like.. we seem to have a cloaked Juggernaut lurkin' about somewhere.. Fun 'n games.. I suppose.

Over, and out.
Malaclypse
Comm ID: Malaclypse, Baffin

Ahem,

At the request of several befuddled TAZ members, I wll retain my status as Council Delegate for the TAZ.

Now, as stepping down from the Chair relieves me of the burden of being conciliatory, I hereby move that Aurelia and the interloper Kristina TAKE IT OUTSIDE! Any seconds?

I also strongly suggest that our next order of business be that of finding a new Chairperson.

I spoke briefly today to Yoda about taking the job. His response was "Are you nuts???".

I would consider Brother Sebastian Wrath as worthy, but I know he has other rather large commitments at present..

I'm gonna take a long shot here, and nominate Elizabeth Tate for the job. If you've got a better candidate, put he/she forward.

Mal

Recipients: Council

I must apologize for these arguments brother Malaclypse. It is sometimes easy to lose ones temper when people so easily forget their place, or their intelligence..

If Kristina would like to contact me in any way, she may take it to the AW's official message department.

Aurelia Out.
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Accepted, Sister Aurelia. Thank you. I just hope the TBH will keep in mind that Lucendez was the only TBH member invited to address this Council, and I think it has been admitted and conceded that this is an internal matter for AW and TBH to work out.

Now.. further nominations for Council Chairperson?