Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: Mohammad-Sadiq Al Noori
Ship Name: ZonerStoner

Members of the respected Zoner Council:

Ugly thing happened today to me as I was rudely stopped by member of the Corsair Benitez family (one of which is Carlos Benitez). This occurred in the heart of Omega 49 system, minutes after I undocked from the Gran Canaria, heading to Omicron 74 with cargo of Deuterium.

They requested in odd manner for 2 million Sirius credits for my safe passage and when I started to question their reasons for such rude behavior they became impatient and shot down almost 90% of the hull of mine defenseless ship.

Seeing that they cannot be reasoned with, or even talked to, I tried to establish credit transfer connection to Carlos Benitez in order to give them the requested sum but they refused, saying that they got what they wanted and that their message was sent.

Bad news spread fast and very soon I was addressed by several Zoners asking if this what they heard was truth, so I decided to place an detailed report for everyone to see.

I place my faith in the hands of the Zoner Council wisdom, hoping that this and similar incidents (which are lately becoming more regular then incidental) will be dealt in proper manner and that Councils decisions will have the best possible outcome for Zoners Sirius-wide.

May the eternal Peace and unconditional Love be upon Zoners and all beings alike

Mohammad-Sadiq out

***Transmission ends***

To: The Zoner Council
From Samuel Nichols of Omicron Supply Industries.

Message reads:

I have to agree with Aurelia Silvan here that the ban should include the HAF. A report from one of my transport pilots a while back has shown me that while the HAF does not engage on piracy as a whole, they have no issue just attacking ships. Quick version is they tried to destroy one of my transports that was making a food delivery to Crete. If not for some OPG members they would have succeeded.

At this point I think that all Corsairs, excluding the Brotherhood and Benitez Family, should be banned . Those two groups are never around Freeport one and should not be penalized. I really think we need to move this vote along.

Samuel Nichols
CEO - OSI

**End of Transmission**
Comm ID: Captain Trogdor

Y'know, I haven't heard from our beloved chairman in a while. Is he okay? Should we send a search party?

**Transmission ends**
*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday

I here of reports that the Benitez clan are a trigger happy bunch. My experience with them today wasn't the case. Want to get on their good side, Stoner? Make a few food runs to Crete. They get something they need, it's often cheaper for you and you will be in their good graces. I had more trouble with Corsair patrols wanting my rations.

As for the OPG, I got a report that the [OPG]Dauntless assisted the Vor'cha and an IMG gunboat in chasing some Phantoms out of Omega 49 the other day. Nice bit of teamwork I think as people worked together for a common goal.

Doc
Comm ID: Malaclypse, for the TAZ

Sister Aurelia speaks the truth. These days it's hard to track down individuals.. just too bloody easy to change an IFF and slip between the "cracks".

I do commend Chairman Archer for creating a "Most Wanted" list for repeat and unrepentant offenders. It's not unknown for Zoners to issue contracts, rather than bringing out our big guns for common criminals. However, I don't think we've considered how those contracts will be honored fiduciarilly..

As two of the criminals are responsible for destroying a TAZ-registered vessel, the Crater.Lake, we will be happy to underwrite any payments made for the destruction of Green.Hawk and Tuco.Pacifica from our Temple Fund. We will continue to maintain our own "Boil on Sight" list for those who are silly enough to mess with our Flock as well.

I do agree that we need to finalize the current motion, so that we can move on to other business. Mr. Chairman?
Comm ID: J.Archer,
Chairman of the Council of Zoners,

brothers, sisters and fellow delegates,

I hereby give my apologies for my absence here,
I had other business to be looked after, and had to read
many paperwork,

now the Vote has been closed, as it isnt suprising
the vote become negative, but the discussion made an different twist
on the motion,

now to make it clear for myself,

this temporary ban is now meaned only for:
[OPG]
independent corsairs
HAF

correct me if im wrong,

Thank you for your attention,

J.Archer.
Comm ID: William Ironfoot
To: J.Archer (Chairman of the Council of Zoners) and all fellow members.

Dear fellow Zoners,

We have been recently discussing Freeport 1 and whether or not to allow the Corsairs around it and I for one was championing the idea of dilpomacy however after a troubling incident outside Gran Canaria, I am inclined to ban all Corsairs from our space altogether.

Here is my evidance, notice how close to the planet I was, what is the councils view on piracy of Zoner ships by Corsairs in Zoner systems?

I demand that the Zoner Council request a response from our Corsair counterparts and bring this rogue to justice for his crimes.

[Image: evidance-1.jpg]

Comm ID: Captain R. Kingston of the SS.Eclipse

These Corsairs are getting out of hand. First the FP1, then the IMG incident, and now pirating zoners in one of our home systems? Truthfully, I don't care if they pirate in that system, as long as they leave us zoners alone, or at least stay away from Gran Canaria. Then there is also the fact that Mr. Ironfoot was completely defenceless, and the corsair took advantage of it.
' Wrote:Comm ID: Captain R. Kingston of the SS.Eclipse

These Corsairs are getting out of hand. First the FP1, then the IMG incident, and now pirating zoners in one of our home systems? Truthfully, I don't care if they pirate in that system, as long as they leave us zoners alone, or at least stay away from Gran Canaria. Then there is also the fact that Mr. Ironfoot was completely defenceless, and the corsair took advantage of it.

It shows a complete lack of respect for the hospitality of Zoners, it's like being robbed in your own home.
Pirating on our home system?! This is madness. These Corsairs are getting really out of hand and is getting ugly. Soon enough they will become hostile to us and us to them too; if they keep up with their foolishness...
...Corsairs pilots, all we ask is to respect the NFZ even if your enemy is in the zone.