Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if AW are zoners, JG can be zoners aswell, i don t care how long someone has been or not has been affiliated to zoners. its about the here and now. so i ll say nither yes nor no. it doesn t affect me in delta, i hardly ever see a JG or a AW there, so i m sorry, but i can t decide on anything there.

my personal view is, both can be zoners and treated like full zoners. however the public view is different. zoners are not to defend themselves, do not engage in a military way, do not use scare tactics or they are not called zoners anymore.

the public view of us zoners is one that we are some fat, lazy neutrals, sitting somewhere behind the scenes pulling profits towards us. when something threatens us, we buy outsider help. those are petty mercs and not to be associated with zoners though.
*Sigh. That circuitous answer almost fried my chips. I'll list that as "Abstains", Brother Isaac, unless you interpret it differently*

Dis
' Wrote:*Sigh. That circuitous answer almost fried my chips. I'll list that as "Abstains", Brother Isaac, unless you interpret it differently*

Sounds like.

Unless I was mistaken, this vote is not on whether or not to allow the JG voting rights, but on whether or not to allow un-ID'd Zoners in general to have voting rights. Even if the consensus is 'No', there's still the possibility of the Council voting in the JG as a special case. But that would be a separate vote.

Three 'Nays', one 'Abstain', five votes remaining.
' Wrote:Sounds like.

Unless I was mistaken, this vote is not on whether or not to allow the JG voting rights, but on whether or not to allow un-ID'd Zoners in general to have voting rights. Even if the consensus is 'No', there's still the possibility of the Council voting in the JG as a special case. But that would be a separate vote.

Three 'Nays', one 'Abstain', five votes remaining.

Actually, Mr. Chairman, the original motion got turned around a bit:

Malaclypse:

Quote:Moved: That voting rights on the Council of Zoners should be limited to Factions and Independents bearing both Zoner ID, and Zoner Affilliation.

Isaac:

Quote:Alright, the motion has been seconded, it's now up to vote. As a general rule, should factions and individuals who bear a Zoner affiliation but not a Zoner ID be allowed to vote in the Zoner Council? Yay or Nay?

The TAZ voted "Nay" in the spirit of your rewording, Brother Isaac. Had the original motion been presented, our vote would have been "Yay". A bit confusing, so I just wanted to clarify.

Aye, I seem to have reworded it a bit, but the same subject.

So, 'Yay' if you think every Zoner-affiliated independent and faction should have full voting rights on the council, or 'Nay' if you think it should be limited to fully affiliated and ID'd Zoners, with a few possible exceptions (to be voted upon in the future).
AH... atleast Jinx understands what I have been trying to say....thanks for trying to explain it m8. Good motion this time, but to make is atleast sound legitimate, I suggest only "Zoner ID's" vote on this matter.
Cause an "affiliation" can not vote on whether and affiliation should be allowed to vote...HA HA HA H AHA

pip couldnt hold his composure any longer and started laughing.
' Wrote:pip couldnt hold his composure any longer and started laughing.

Malaclypse "snorted" himself.

"Brother" Pipsqueak. You seem bound and determined to make your position known as to what this Council can and cannot do, even before all the votes are the Jupiter Guild's status are cast.

Sister Aurelian and Brother Tarlkor: If it will help to defuse Pipsqueak's contentiuous manner, so that we can get through this very simple vote, might I suggest that you both "abstain" in the matter currently before the Council. I do not see this as any reflection on your current or future status before this body; and I believe firmly that the remaining "full Zoner" members will have the forethought to affirm my own vote.

This Council is an instrument to bring Zoners together, in my estimation; not a tool for tearing Zoners apart through bickering and petty procedural issues.

Pipsqueak, you do not do Jupiter Guild's case any favors by continuing to express your opinions on this matter. If you are granted voting status, I will be more than happy to listen further. Until that time, I will direct my attention to the opinions and votes of the other members.
I apologize my fellow Zoners, due to time constraints and a current lack of knowledge of the situation at hand I must abstain from the current vote.
My vote has been submited as ''Nay''It is my view at this point.
' Wrote:My vote has been submited as ''Nay''It is my view at this point.

*Vote recorded, Mr. Chair guy.*

Mama Dis decreased her audio output levels, and mumbled under her "breath", (*This is about as exciting as watching paint dry..*)

A few snores could be heard from around the conference table.

"More bloody coffee!" shouted Malaclypse to the nearest serv-bot.