Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Target Communications Relay: Found**
**Datalink connected...**

Hullo, Delegates.

Question! Clarification has been requested, and should the answer be unsatisfactory, they would make a recommendation. What is our policy regarding NFZ violations? Aside from a smack on the hand, what is it we do? And how could this help us with our QCP issues?

Well, the following was run by me as a suggestion to resolve an issue or two. Please note, it appears to have originated from Liberty. Hence the garbled nature.

Dieter Schprokets Wrote:I keep saying there is one compromise.

Zoners start a thread (maybe one for each Freeport?) "NFZ Abusers"

If someone is using a FP as a base to launch raids from, or a "safe zone" to hide in after piracy, he gets reported there.

Post 1 by lawful pilot : "Pirate X is using FP 1 as a base to raid Cambridge. Here are screenys"

Post 2 by TAZ/COZ "Ok, go nuts, he is no longer protected at the Freeport"
Now, I'm aware of the new NFZ policy, Section III Article B. I am also aware of our NFZ Violation reports department, but this person's suggestion has one distinct difference: the use of our Freeports as a staging area. I furthermore understand that we do not condone and indeed persecute the staging of attacks, but! - This would provide power to the people. Indeed, many people simply report somebody blasting another within the sphere, but nobody eyeballs a flight of, say, Corsairs then traces their progress to an attack on a House installation.

So my suggestion is such. Make some sort of reports center (or alter the present ones) to cover the documentation of individuals launching attacks from our Freeports. Following the evaluation of proof presented, a public statement would be made indicating that they are no longer under the protection of our stations. Should they attempt to flee into the NFZ of one of our stations, any Zoner present could assist the House forces in the disabling of the unwelcome visitor or ask kindly for them to run elsewhere, and if they abide, give themselves a high five.

... Or something along those lines. This would also help with the case from the Liberty government (Comms Section: Diplomatic Matters) as well as stop the QCP from breathing down our necks by fabricating tales of Corsair assaults via Gran Canaria. We'd give them the power to prove it, and if they failed, then we chuckle silently to ourselves and say, "Guess you're crazy!"

Paddy O'Donaghue,
Captain of the OSI-Lazarus (IV)

**Uplink terminated**
Comm ID: Robert Pirx

I vote Yes for the Policies

-Robert Pirx out.
[Image: jaap.png]
::uploading trasnmission::
::starting message::

Comm ID:
W.Dumentris
Subject: Voting,

chairman, delegates and fellow zoners,

as is polite I shall introduce myself,
I'm William Dumentris, Diplomatic Officer
Aboard the Abundiantus.

I was recently asigned to this task as Mr Archer,
wanted more time to spend on research then on diplomatic tasks

all my action are fully Autorished by mr Archer,
now to the point, we Vote on the 'new' policies a clear yes,

He drinks some of his water and continues to talk

now I wanted to make a note of some events of our Closest Ally namely
the order, recently the Order HC made a certain order group Hostile and
are to be Shot on sight in omicron minor and omicron 100,
as we know those are the primary order systems,

the group is called: Kray wing

in my honest opinion they should be denied from our facility's untill further notice
as in they get dismantled or open diplomatic channels to the Order HQ,

you wonder why us? as most of us I belong to peace and balance, to prevent inner war of the Order
we can increase the pressure on the Kray wing, to start talking with the Order HQ.

Signed,

W.Dumentris
Diplomatic Officer aboard the Abundiantus

::Autorished by J.Archer::

Document: Order,
**Incoming Transmission**

To:The Council of Zoners

Message reads:

Quote:(Dieter Schprokets)
I keep saying there is one compromise.

Zoners start a thread (maybe one for each Freeport?) "NFZ Abusers"

If someone is using a FP as a base to launch raids from, or a "safe zone" to hide in after piracy, he gets reported there.

Post 1 by lawful pilot : "Pirate X is using FP 1 as a base to raid Cambridge. Here are screenys"

Post 2 by TAZ/COZ "Ok, go nuts, he is no longer protected at the Freeport"

I suggest we change the NFZ reporting thread to a Freeport Violation Reporting. The above person really seems to be stuck on it. It would go along with the new policies coming out and give us one place for all violation reports. Not sure if we really need a vote on this, but figured I would toss it out for everyone.

Samuel Nichols
CEO-OSI

**End of Transmission**
Comm ID: RFS Freedom

Let's finish this vote first. When shall we draw the deadline?

-Jonah Robinson and Crew
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday

The current vote is set to end on Wednesday at midnight, SMT.

As far as the current issues with Kray wing, I suggest we stay out of it. In fact, do NOT fire upon them unless they fire upon our ships at which point they will get the usual congratulatory letter that they made the hostiles list. So, keep the gun cams ready.

As far as docking rights, well, to say no is against that neutrality we hold so dear. I will say this though, don't let them hang around and use the NFZ as a "security blanket." Tell them to do their business and move on if necessary, the same I would instruct to anyone regardless of ship or affiliation.

-Doc
Adress : CoZ Central Communications Channel: Omega-49, Planet Gran Canaria.
Subject : Carrier Inquiry
Speaker: Honorable Grand Admiral Marvin J. Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

Greetings honorable Concilmen/Women,

I have an inquiry on who, if anyone, approved this. Not to mention it seems to me as a rather large threat to our neutrallity...

Ship Class : Zoner Aquilon Carrier
Affiliation : Order Guard
Name : Order-Carrier-Megalith

I apologize if I appear to be questioning judgement, I would just like some clarification.
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/Ho...5/screen139.jpg
To: All Delegates

The voting on the new NFZ laws is closed and is passed.

Yays- 17
Nays-2

Thank you all for voting and discussing.
I would also like to thank those who worked on the new laws for the hard work. I will post them for the public of Sirius shortly.

-Doc
To: All Delegates

I'd like to put forth our next order of business on the table. It's rather simple compared to most things. The Order has requested the following from the Zoners:

-Order is in need of 30.000 tons of Deuterium every two weeks to complete the enrichment of fuel and move the fleets.

-Also, for offered Order ships, up to recon class vessels, we request an additional ship price (doubling the price) for operational expenses.

For anything bigger than a Hathor, it will be necessary to discuss this with the Order Command staff and they will kindly request half of the production costs as contribution fees.

-We also offer refuge to Zoner craft in Alaska and Minor over our bases.

I will leave it open for discussion over the next few days before a vote is initiated.

-Doc
' Wrote:Adress : CoZ Central Communications Channel: Omega-49, Planet Gran Canaria.
Subject : Carrier Inquiry
Speaker: Honorable Grand Admiral Marvin J. Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

Greetings honorable Concilmen/Women,

I have an inquiry on who, if anyone, approved this. Not to mention it seems to me as a rather large threat to our neutrallity...

Ship Class : Zoner Aquilon Carrier
Affiliation : Order Guard
Name : Order-Carrier-Megalith

I apologize if I appear to be questioning judgement, I would just like some clarification.
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/Ho...5/screen139.jpg

To: Marvin J. Orphelia, Admiral, Midsummer Night

Greetings, Admiral,

In response to your inquiry, Capt. Ramirez Anders was cleared to pilot that Aquilon awhile back. You may view the findings of the SHIZL here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...40652&st=10
(transmission #16). You may reference that thread in the future.

I hope this answers your question.
-Doc